sixty - three

-

the next day at school dallon was waiting for brendon at his locker like he always does because they walk to class together. dallon waited and waited and waited but brendon didn't show up. dallon sighed and left his locker to get to class because he didn't want to be late.

dallon thought to himself, "maybe he's just sick or something."

dallon decided to go with that theory and continued on his way to his first period. luckily dallon had his first class with patrick so he sat down next to him and sighed loudly.

"what's wrong, dal?" patrick seem concerned.

"y'know how brendon and i walk to class everyday together?" patrick nodded. "well he wasn't there today."

"oh, that sucks. he's probably just sick or something." patrick said.

dallon sighed once more, "that's what i'm thinking."

-at lunch-

dallon walked slowly to the cafeteria and when he got there he looked around for brendon, who not surprisingly was not there.

dallon saw patrick signal for him to come over to their table and he did. he took a seat between patrick and tyler.

patrick could tell that dallon looked as if he was down in the dumps so patrick had an idea. "hey dallon, you could text brendon and see if he's okay."

"why didn't i think of that?" dallon said as he pulled out his phone. he unlocked it and went to the messaging app. he scrolled until he found brendons contact name which was brendons name with a heart emoji.

dallon: are you okay?

dallon sent it and set his phone down on the table as he ate his lunch and waited for brendon to reply.

soon after that pete sat down at the table. he sat on the opposite side of patrick, who was eating an apple.

"hey babe." pete said as he gave patrick a quick peck on the cheek.

"hey now, you know we're not allowed to kiss in school." patrick chuckled.

"yeah but i don't care." pete smiled.

pete is usually the life of the party during lunch and today he told some stupid story about how some kid in his first period class got on the wrong bus and ended up at an entirely different school.

"and so he was late to first period." pete finished up the story and everyone was laughing.

yeah, they felt bad for him but it was still funny.

"hey where's brendon?" pete asked.

"oh, um he's out sick today." dallon said.

"oh that stinks, hope he feels better." pete said sympathetically.

"yeah, me too."

patrick pulled dallon into a side conversation. "did he reply?"

dallon shook his head, "not yet."

"hey has anybody seen ryan at all today?" joe asked.

everyone shook their head.

"okay then." joe said.

dallon sighed again, "wow. just wow."

"what?" patrick asked.

"nothing." dallon replied.

"dallon dude, why are you getting so upset over brendon and ryan being sick today?" pete asked.

"what is today's date?" dallon asked.

"what?" pete asked.

"what's the date?" dallon repeated himself.

"um October, 3rd. why?" pete asked.

"brendon and i started dating six months ago." dallon said sadly. "brendon and i are really big on that kind of stuff and he hasn't even texted me all day."

"oh my god, i'm so sorry dude. i didn't know that." pete said.

"it's okay, it's not your fault." dallon give him a reassuring smile.

"well i know, but i still feel bad." pete sighed.

just then the bell rings signaling that the lunch period is over for today.

"well i better go, don't wanna be late for class." dallon said.

"yeah me too, i can't be late again." pete chuckled.

dallon nodded and went off to his next period. he walked into the classroom right as the bell rung signaling that class was starting. he slumped down in his seat and stared at the clock. he just wanted to go home.

-

finally the last bell of the day had rung and dallon was packing up his stuff. he threw his bag on his back and walked out of the classroom. he walked outside to his car and slid into the drivers seat.

he pulled out his phone to see if brendon had replied. he hadn't.

dallon decided that it would be a good idea for him to stop by brendons house and check on him. so that's what he was going to do.

he stopped at the curb near brendons house but his car wasn't there. dallon was confused but he still walked up to brendons front door. he knocked on the door but he got no answer.

he waited for about five minutes but still no answer. dallon was sad. he decided to go home and watch sad movies while crying about brendon.

dallon layed in his bed, thinking about brendon. he wondered what he was doing but his thoughts were disrupted by a ding from his phone.

it was brendon.

brendon: i'm good

dallon was a little upset. he had waited to talk to brendon all day and when he finally answered all he said was 'i'm good'.

dallon sighed very loudly as he got up to go and get changed into his pajamas. he got changed and layed back in his bed. he didn't feel like doing anything so he just decided to just watch old movies for the rest of the day and just chill and that's what he did.

-

this chapter had like very little peterick but i wanted to add some drama so i added some brallon drama bc why not LOL
sorry this probably sucks but yeah i felt bad abt not updating for like 38 million years so yeah