sixty - one

i finally updated this

-

pete was already set up for the sleepover and now he just had to wait for the guys to get back. he felt like he had been waiting forever. pete was sitting on his couch and his eyes were glued to the door.

once he heard a knock he quickly ran up to the door and opened it and joe was standing outside the door.

"hey buddy!" pete said as he pulled joe in for a quick hug and then closed the door behind them.

"am i the first one back?"

pete nodded as he led joe to the kitchen, "want anything to eat while we wait for patrick and andy?"

"sure." joe smiled as he walked into the kitchen.

pete looked through the fridge. he sighed and turned to joe. "well do you wanna order a pizza?"

"sounds good." joe said. "here let me give you the number."

"no need, i have it on speed dial." Pete smiled as he put the phone up to his ear.

joe heard a knock on the door and since pete was still on the phone Joe decide that he would just go and get it.

he quickly walked to the door and looked through the peep hole to make sure it wasn't some stranger or a murder but it wasn't.

"you're back!" joe said excitedly as he gave andy a quickly kiss on the cheek.

"yeah, where's Pete?" Andy asked.

"oh, he's on the phone with the pizza place."

andy nodded, "is patrick here yet?"

there was another knock on the door, "that might be him."

joe once again looked through the peep hole to make sure it wasn't a stranger but once again it wasn't.

"now everyone's here!" andy said as patrick walked into the living room.

"okay pizza should be here in about fifteen to twenty minutes." pete said as he walked into the living room.

"so glad that you guys could make it!" Pete smiled.

"glad to be here." patrick said smiling.

"okay you guys can just put your stuff in here." pete said as he led them to a different room.

knock knock!

"that must be ray." pete said as he basically ran to the door.

"who the heck is ray?" joe whispered and patrick shrugged.

"aye, ray my man. how's it going?" pete asked as he pulled ray in for a small hug.

"it's going pretty good my dude. who are these people?" ray asked.

"oh this is patrick, andy and joe. guys this is ray." pete nodded as he introduced them to ray.

ray smiled and then began to speak, "alright, well i gotta go. I've got a pretty busy schedule tonight."

"see you later, man." pete said as ray turned away and left.

"who the heck was that?" patrick asked, once ray was out of sight.

"oh, ray is the pizza guy. i order a lot of pizzas so ray delivers them to me." pete explained.

"oh." patrick said.

"now that the pizza is here, we can eat!" joe said as he practically ran to the pizza.

"hey, do you guys wanna play a game while we eat the pizza?" pete asked.