sixty-two

the chapter that no one was expecting

-

andy was the first one to awake comsidering he went to sleep the earliest. he went straight to the bathroom and to his surprise, no one drew on him.

when he came back into the living room, patrick was awake now too. he was sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"how long have you been up?" patrick asked.

"i just woke up a few minutes ago, why?" andy replied.

"just wondering." patrick said as he yawned.

patrick and andy just quietly watched a movie until joe and pete decided to wake up.

the four of them were watching a documentary on RVs as a joke but it ended up being interesting so they watched the whole thing.

when the documentary ended it was about twelve pm. andy and joe decided that they would leave around two so they could do any homework that they hadn't done for school.

patrick, joe, andy and pete just lounged around until andy and joe left. they said their goodbyes and then patrick and pete were alone together.

"what do you wanna do?" pete asked as he snuggled patrick close to him as the movie that they were watching ended.

"i don't know, what do you wanna do?" patrick replied.

they went on like this for a few minutes until patrick decided what he wanted to do, "i should probably go home and get ready for school tomorrow."

pete sighed, "i don't want you to leave." he gave patrick a tight hug.

"i know, i know but i have to sooner or later." patrick said.

pete sighed once more, "i know."

"we can just see each other at school though." patrick pointed out.

"yeah but i can't do this," pete said as he cuddled patrick and gave him a small kiss.

"techinally we can, just minus the cuddling part." patrick said as he planted a small kiss on pete's lips.

"but really i need to get home soon because my mom is probably worried." patrick said, ruining the moment.

"okay then." pete said as he got up.

patrick was gathering his things together and pete was getting dressed. when patrick was finally done he sat down on the couch next to pete.

"you ready?" pete asked.

patrick nodded as he followed pete outside to his car. pete slid into the drivers seat and patrick got in on the passengers side and shut the door.

it didn't take very long at all to get to patrick's house. pete pulled into the driveway and walked patrick to the door.

"see you at school tomorrow." pete said.

"okay." patrick said as he waved goodbye and went into his house and shut the door behind him.

- the next day at school -

brendon and dallon were at their lockers when someone came up to brendon and tapped him on the shoulder.

"hey." the person says.

brendons mouth just drops open as if he's seen a ghost, "is it really you?"

the person chuckles. "yes, brendon. it's me."

the person looked at dallon, who was utterly confused as to who this person was.