Chapter 18: Special Chapter

Part 3

Zeye's POV:

"Precisely." NoName grinned back at Dime.

Zeye felt Flamefur shift from beside him, her tail lashing against his. "Keep still!" He hissed at the orange she cat.

"Explain to me again why we can't just kill them now?" Flamefur growled back, flattening her ears.

"Because then we're starting a war with the Dark Forest." Metalclaw whispered from Zeye's other side. The grey tom glared at Flamefur and she glared right back. Zeye sighed.

He gave each of them a hard stare. "Be quiet, both of you. Otherwise we'll be caught."

"Too late." NoName's voice growled from in front of the bushes they hid behind. "Step out slowly and I won't use my shadows on you."

"Run." Zeye hissed and surged upwards, not waiting to see whether Flamefur and Metalclaw followed his order. His outstretched paws slammed into NoName, sending the she cat reeling backwards into Dime with a shocked yowl. While the two untangled themselves with hisses and snarls, Zeye blinked away to catch up with Flamefur and Metalclaw with a wide grin on his face.

____________________________________

Rabbitstar's POV:

The brown tabby tom stared proudly down at his clan. Now that the rogues had joined forces with Magiclan, they were stronger than ever. Ready to take down Lightclan once and for all. The only hiccup would be Zeye, Rabbitstar knew that white tom wasn't a loyal Dark Forest warrior. He was on Lightclan's side. He should've said something to NoName, but he hadn't gotten the chance to yet. Perhaps Flare had mentioned something. It was important that NoName knew who the traitors of the Dark Forest were.

"Cats of Magiclan." Rabbitstar announced. "The time for our attack is drawing near. Remember- fight without mercy, kill as many Lightclan fox-hearts as you can. Any cat who hesitates to kill will be sent to NoName for punishment. You must not fear the Warrior Code or Starclan any longer. The Dark Forest is your ruler. The Dark Forest is our way to victory!"

Cheers followed his words and Rabbitstar grinned. He was going to win. Lightclan would perish at Magiclan's claws. Stormstar would die at last.

__________________________________

A short ending to the special chapters welp