Bonus Chapter

NoName's POV:

"NoNa-" The new Magiclan leader's voice faltered when NoName lifted a paw for silence.

"Secretstar, you do not deserve your new title." NoName meowed, her voice filled with a strange calm that seemed to make the grey tom standing before her uneasy. "You are a coward. Retreating when you knew you had won, pathetic!"

"We had to, I didn't want to lose anymore warriors." Secretstar gushed. "Besides, they had Zeye and his siblings on their side. Eventually, we would've been forced retreat."

"Nonsense." NoName hissed and lashed her thick red tail. "You fool, I saw you break down at your leader's death. You're weak. You are unfit to lead a clan." She bared her teeth and Secretstar took a slow step back. "You must pay for your crime against our deal."

"But-" Secretstar was cut off as NoName lunged forwards, her claws slicing over his neck. Her claws slid through his skin and flesh like a fish swimming in water. The Magiclan tom choked back a shriek and fell to his knees, blood quickly coating the floor below them.

"You soul is not worthy of joining my shadows." She spat at him and turned away to let the grey tom bleed to death. As she strode away, Flare appeared by her side. The two sisters didn't so much as glance at the dying tom nearby as they spoke.

"What's next?" Flare asked, carefully nursing her injured wing.

NoName barely moved a muscle as Secretstar let out his final wail. "We follow the plan, except this time we are without Magiclan's assistance."

"Can we still take over?" Flare's yellow eyes glittered with doubt.

"Of course." NoName hissed, and her sister tensed. "We will kill Lightclan."

The orange she cat edged closer to NoName and stretched out a paw to touch her shoulder. "Crim-"

"Don't." NoName snarled, her pure white eyes glaring directly at her sister. "Don't."

"I'm just saying.. NoName... Why must you insist we do this? I understand it's for revenge, but we're too late. That generation of Lightclan are dead." Flare meowed in a soft voice. It was clear she wasn't trying to annoy her sister, but it wasn't working.

"I do not need to explain myself to you, or to anyone. What I say is the law, end of." NoName stood up with a growl and began stalking away from Flare. "We follow the plan. It is the only way to guarantee victory."

____________________________________

WELP

I'LL POST A PART ON HERE ONCE I'VE PUBLISHED THE NEXT BOOK

NEARLY AT THE END OF THE SERIES SCREEEEEEEEEE

WHY AM I ALWAYS TALKING IN CAPS NOW?