~Prologue~

Summer Love

Prologue

Me and ashley were walking in the mall, goofing around and just being ourselves. I started to chase her and my foot slipped and I was about to fall when someone hold my waist and I hold his shirt. 

My eyes were closed, and when I opened it, I saw green emreld eyes, curly locks and a smiling face. I assumed he was smirking.

I got out from his arms and moved other side. Ashley came towards me.

"Hannah are you ok?" Ashley asks me, I nodded slightly. 

"Thanks you for saving me." I said to him, who was still smirking, oh god, what the hell, why is he even smirking!

"It's my pleasure love, by the way I'm harry.. Harry Styles," He said as he offered his hand to shake. 

I looked at ashley and then she gave me the look 'come-on do it.' I shake his hand.

"Hi, I'm hannah." I said to him, grinning widely.

"Cute name, I like it, so hannah why were you running?" He asked me, I laughed.

"I wasn't running, but my friend ashley and me were goofing around." I told him, he nodded his head.

"Nice, um, so do you wanna go and have some coffee with me?" Harry says, and then ashley whisperes to me, that she is going home.

"Yeah sure, let's go!" I said to harry. 

We started to walk towards starbucks. 

Hey guys, so new story It's name is summer love, and yeah guys I hope you'll like it do vote and comment!! And it's harry styles fanfiction :D so yeah I hope I'll make it!! 

~saba