~Chapter nine~

Summer Love

Chapter nine

"Harry what are you doing here?" I ask him as I look at him shocked, and so as ashley was.

"Well me and niall thought we should give you a surprise," He said while smirking and leaning in kiss me.

"That's really good surprise," Ashley said as she tingled her arms into nialls.

"Well I'll see you guys at home, bye." Ashley said as she went with niall.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask harry.

"I got 2 tickets for you, for the film and then after movie, we can go home," He says showing me 2 tickets.

"Awwh harry.." I kissed him and then we made our way to theatre.

-----

"The movie was so funny," I was still laughing.

"Yeah how he was kissing his fake mother and sister," Harry said and I laughed even harder.

We went to his range rover, and he opened the door for me, I blushed as I remembered he did this when we met first time.

"Why are you smiling?" He said as he buckled his seat belt.

"I just remember when we met first time," I said as I buckled my seat belt too,

"Yeah, It was the perfect day," He says staring at me.

"I think we must get going," I said, looking outside od window.

I was blushing and then he stopped the car and I saw it was my house.

I went inside with harry, no one was at home, maybe niall and ashley didn't came.

I made the way the room, but then I just put my bag and harry went to terrace, which was attached with my room's window. 

It was raining, harry was grinning and so was I.

We went in rain, and started to do slow dance, and we laughed a lot. It was perfect, and then harry leaned in and kissed my passionately, tasting the water on my lips.

He pulled apart and kissed my forehead.

"I love you hannah," He whisperes.