~Chapter six~

Summer Love

Chapter six

"Harry, I wish I could stop this moment, and stay with you forever," I said as I stared at the stars, me and harry are at roof his hands were on my waist and my head on his chest.

"We will stay forever hannah," Harry says, but I know we weren't made for each other, it's just a summer romance.

"Harry, we talked about it, and I don't think we will be together," My head was down, and he put his index finger on my chin and lifted it up and now I was facing him.

"We will stay together, no one can tear us apart hannah, I can't live without you," He said while looking in my eyes, I look away.

"But harry I-" Harry put his finger on my lips,

"Shh, hannah, please don't say anything please, I want to live every moment of my life with you and we'll think about when the summer would come to end, we still have one month ok, until then please don't talk about leaving, ok." He says, I nod my head and then we went downstairs to his hotel room.

Harry ordered some pizza and then we watched a movie, it was 11pm when I stood up to leave but harry stopped me.

"Please stay," I nodded, and then I texted ashley,

Hey ash, I'm at harry's so I'm staying with him tonight, see you in morning - Hannah

From: Ashley

Ok but use protection - ash x

I rolled my eyes and then I replyed,

ASHLEY! 

I laughed and then harry came looking confusely at me.

"What so funny?" He asked,

"Oh, it's ashley, I told her I'm staying here, so she told me to use protection," Harry smirked and put his arms on my waist.

"Maybe we should use protection," He smirked again, and then I rolled my eyes.

"No funny business, ok" I said, I tried pulled away but he was so strong.

"Ehm," he smirked,

"Harry, leave me," I said,

"What will you do if I wouldn't?" He said, and then I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'll kick you in the balls," I said and then he finally pulled apart and put his hands on his balls, I laughed he is so funny.

"Do you have any extra pjs that I can change," I said and then he went to his closet and took out a sweat pant and a lose t-shirt. Sweat pant fit perfectly but shirt was really lose, when he look at me, he kissed my cheek, "You look adorable in my clothes," He says, I blushed.

Me and harry go to bed and then I snuggled into his chest and his arms were on my shoulder, I fell safe in his arms, I just feel like I wanna stay here forever, but I know I can't, there is a future that is looking forward to me. 

Harry started to whisper a song for me, and then I sleep in his arms.

-----------

Harry was dancing with me and I laughed at his weirdness, we were talking and we were having a great time, I was so happy, Harry looked at me and leaned in and kiss me.

We sit on a couch and I layed my head on his shoulder and his head on my head, 

"I wanted to stay here forever, harry," I said,

"Me too, I love you hannah," He said and then he kissed my forehead.

Harry's phone started to rang and he got up and left, I started to watch tv.

I waited for 10 minutes but he didn't came and then I got up and went to see.

"Harry" I called him but no response and then I started to look in house but there was no harry and then lights went off and I hate when lights go, I started to get scared and then I started to cry. I was feeling like I'm all alone in my life. Harry left me, he left me !

"Babe, are you okay, babe?" I heard a voice and I opened my eyes, and saw harry's concerned face, I hugged him tight.

"Hannah, are you okay?" He says but I just hug him, I don't want to leave him, 

Harry started to rub my back, which made me calm down, I look at him, and then he asked me again, was I okay, I nodded saying, I'm ok.

"Harry don't leave me," I whispered,

He look at me and smiled and hug me, I put my head in his neck and his head on my neck kissing it softly.

 I stayed up few hours and harry too, he sing to me softly and every minute or two he would steal a kiss from me. I started to blush and then he sang a song which made me drifted to sleep.

----------------------

I woke up and saw harry hand on my stomach, and his lips on my neck. I look at him, he looked so adorable, I was going to kiss him on cheek but he moved which made me kiss him on lips. He opened his eyes and smirk was on his lips.

"Good morning," He said in his sleepy voice.

"Morning," He kissed me and then I look at him but now tears were in my eyes, as I remembered last night dream.

"babe," He said, and then I cried into sobs and hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

"Harry.." I said,

"Hannah," He says as he put his thumb on my face to wipe the tear.

I wipe the tears away and then I went to washroom to change into my clothes. I washed my face and did a little bit make up which I have in my bag.

I came out and then harry went to shower.

"So babe, what are we doing today?" I asked him,

"Actually we have a concert tonight," He says, my smile faded.

"Oh, ok then," I said as I was about to leave.

"Babe, wait." He says and I stopped.

"Why don't you come to our concert, it would be fun and then you can meet zayn's and danielle's girlfriends too, bring ashley too, niall wants to see him." He says,

"Ok, at what time?" I ask him.

"Actually eleanor and danielle can pick you up, so i guess by 6pm," He said,

"Ok, then I should get going," I said and  pecked him on lips and left the hotel.

Tonight was going to be fun, my first ever concert..!!