~Chapter thirty~

Summer Love

Chapter thirty

Harry's POV

I placed hannah on bed, and tried to wake her but she didn't. I pressed her chest and after some time water started to come out of her mouth and she coughed. I inhaled in relief, thank god nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw me, tears started to form in her eyes.

I wipe the tears with my thumb, and she sobbed. I know something was bothering her. I wanted to know but still I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Why harry?" She finally speaked, she was looking at me. 

"Why..?"

"I mean why did you choose me? Why are you still in my life? I got raped for god's sake and you are still with me, why?" She asked, I know the question of that answer. I wanted to be with her, make her laugh, happy. I don't care if she got raped, I don't love her for her body, I love her because she is being herself.

"I don't need a reason to be out of your life hannah, I will always be with you till my last breath" I whispered, cupping her cheek.

She nodded, and then pulled away from me, I stood their shocked, I thought maybe she will do something, like kiss me or thank me. But I guess she still need time.

Hannah's POV

I pulled away from harry, because the thing is that I just can't bear it. I'm too scared to love him again. I still have feeling for him, but I just compete his needs, and that is be with him, which I wanted to be, but I still want to stay away from this love because I'm too scared to get hurt... AGAIN.

I went to washroom and changed into my clothes that were placed in washroom and dried my hair, and sit in my room, just then eleanor came. She smiled at me, for which I did back too.

"Are you alright now?" She asked, 

"Yeah I'm fine, feeling a bit cold" I said,

"Yeah, you went for a swim," She chuckled, which made me laugh. After so many days, I'm starting to laugh, and it felt so good.

I was laughing, when I saw harry standing on my door, staring at me, smirk on his face, which made me blush.

As he realized I saw him, he came in room, saying louis is going home, so eleanor should come, el hugged me and gave me some strong words, before going with louis.

Harry just stood there awkwardly. I tried to distracted myself by reading a magazine.

"Um, hannah, do you want something to eat," I shake my head, I started to shiver and rubbed my hand, oh boy, i thought that coldness was finished, but I guess not.

"You cold?" Harry asked, I nodded.

He came and pulled me into a hug, I hugged back and cuddled with him. He started to rub my back, and soon enough, I started to feel warm.

He kissed my forehead. I smiled and then I pulled away from him.

"Thanks harry," I whispered, he grinned.

"Now I'm gonna make soup for you" He said, before I could even protest, I chuckled and went to look at magazine, admiring the clothes and other cosmetics.

Oh my god, I really miss my work, I really have to get back to work.

It was 5pm now, and harry hasn't come till yet. I put the magazine and went downstairs he was putting soup in a bowl, as I approach him he glanced at me, and then placed the bowl on table, and made me sit on chair. I was trying to drink but he insist and started to feed me.

I feel like 6 year old, when I used to get sick, and mom always feed me and that was when she cared, still she does now, of course she is a family. She loves me so much, but harry, he is a stranger for me, he used to be my boyfriend and now he is feeding me, which tells that he truly care for me, if he really does care for me, then why he hurted me at first place?

****

Hey guys, so chapter posted. Tell me in comments what do you think? And song for this chapter is little me by little mix, I totally love that song, its so beautiful <3

~saba