~Chapter twenty~

Summer Love

Chapter twenty

After 2 years,

Today is the graduation day, when we all are going to get our degrees, and I just can't wait for the day.

"Hannah, come here," Ashley said, we all were just goofing around, waiting for our parents to come. 

I saw emily hugging her dad and mom, his dad kiss his forehead. For once I feel tears welled up in my eyes, just thinking about my dad.

I wish he was here watching me getting my diploma, he will be so proud of me.

Flashback

"Daddy, where are you?" Me and dad were playing hide and seek, and he was hiding.

"Boo," I screamed as I saw someone behind me, it was dad.

"Dad," I whined, making sad face.

"What happen baby girl?" He said pinching my cheek.

"Nothing," I said,

"Tell me," 

"I'm scared," 

"Scared? Why?" He asked,

"I think that I'll lost you," I said,

"Sweety, you'll never lost me, I will always be in your heart, you just have to feel it even if I get lost ok" I nodded smiling.

Flashback overs

"Hannah," Ashley snapped me out of thoughts. She was looking at me confused.

"What happen?" She said as she rubbed my shoulder.

"Uh- nothing," I said,

"Ok then," She said

"Hey i guess we should go to our seats, the ceremony is about to start." I said, and then I saw my mom and allie on their seats, I went to hug them and say hi, allie was so excited and my mom she was feeling so proud.

The ceremony started, and a girl started with a speech and then we started to get our degrees, as I got my degree my mom got up and clapped for me.

My mom was so proud of me, tears started to come out of my eyes. I really want my dad to be here.

I took my degree and sit on my seat.

-----

"Hey mom," I said as the graduation was finished and now we were just sitting around.

"Hannah, I'm so proud of you, you finally fullfil your dream," Mom said, I nodded.

"Dad," I whispered.

"I know, that how you wish your dad was here, but sweety he is really proud of you," Mom said,

"Yeah mom," 

------

"Let's party wohooooo" Ashley yelled at top of her lungs we were at a party right that ashley arranged it, as graduation party.

We went on a dance floor, with alice, kate, emily and ashley. We were dancing like crazy.

There were drinks in our hands and we were dancing with some random boys.