~Chapter thirty-one~

Summer Love

Chapter thirty-one

It's been 3 months now, since that incident happen, I'm still living with harry, and I still haven't got to my work. Lou said I should take rest, but I'm tired of it. So I decided to go with harry today at their concert.

Harry was currently in his room, so I took shower, he knows that I'll be going with him to concert. I came out and changed into white knitted jumper, black leggings and put my hair in a side braid, I also put on some cream shadow, eye liner, lip gloss and mascara. I haven't used make up in 3 months. I feels good to put something on.

"Hannah, are you ready?" Harry asked from outside.

"Yeah, I'm coming," I yelled and then took my messenger bag, and put some belongings and wore black sneakers and left the room.

Harry was dressed in jeans, and hoodie. His hair were up. He smiled at me, for which I smiled back too.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked, I nodded.

He opened the door for me in car, I hoped in and then harry started to drive the car.

"Do you want something from starbucks?" He asked,

"Right, now" I asked,

"Yeah, I wanted some coffee," He said, as he parked car in front of starbucks.

"Just peppermint hot chocolate" I said, he smiled.

"Ok i'll be back beautiful" As he said beautiful, I can't help but blush.

I started to look around, and I saw a sweet teenage couple, hugging each other. It was so sweet.

The girl had adoring smile, her head was on his chest and the boy faced on girl's head, as he was was playing with her hair.

They look really cute together. I started to remember about me and harry's relationship. He was also like this, cuddling and kissing me.

Just then harry came in, he gave me hot chocolate, and I thanked him, and the unexpected thing I did, I kissed him on cheek. His eyes wide, so as mine.

He smiled and then started to drive the car.

Harry's POV

As I gave hannah, her hot chocolate, she kissed me on cheek. It was really surprising, after so many months, she did something. She didn't even touched my hand in those months, and now she kissed me, that is really surprising. 

I blushed and then started the car to drive to arena. 

The whole ride, we didn't say anything. Hannah was drinking her hot chocolate and listening to radio, so I didn't say anything, because I was just nervous about the event happen, but the things between us were getting awkward.

We came to arena, and I got hannah out of car, helping her through back stage. There were some fans who started to take our photos, and waved at us.

Hannah smiled at them, and then one girl came and took photo with me and hannah.

"You are guys are so cute together, please don't break up." The fan said, whose name was kate.

"We won't break up," Hannah said, and hugged her. We then went backstage and started to practice for our concert, while hannah and el sit on chairs chatting with each other.

I glanced at hannah for which she grinned at me, louis caught us and raised his brow.

"I'm guessing everything is fine now" Louis said, smirking.

"Well, yeah she kissed me on cheek in car, and right now a fan was saying to her that me and hannah don't break up, and then hannah said, we wouldn't." Louis jaw dropped.

"Really?" 

"Yeah mate, she is starting to smile. I don't know what she thinks about me right now, but one thing i'm sure about, that she is starting to like me again"

I just can't wait for the day when hannah would accept me back, I want her back. 

*****

Hi guys, so sorry for long wait, and thank u guys for 1.2k and here's the chapter, if i get 1.3k then i'll upload next chapter :) hope u like it xx

~saba