~Chapter twenty-three~

Summer Love

Chapter twenty-three

Harry took my hand as I got of the car, it was really dark, and then he told me we have to walk, harry stopped and put his hands on my eyes and moved me to other side.

"You can open your eyes now," He whispered, as I opened my eyes, I was awestruck.

It was the most beautiful thing, a round table with candles on it, and some food and then there was a carpet on which there were pillows, and a basket and guitar. It was so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" He said, I nodded grinning. We went to the table, he pulled out chair for me and I sit on it and then he came in front of me sitting.

He opened the bottle of champayne and add in my glass, even though I wasn't big fan of it, but I drink it for him. How much happy he is, I can see in his eyes.

I was eating lasanya but at that time I was just looking at his eyes, they were full of sparks and.. happiness.

"You didn't like the food?" He asked, realization hit me, that I was staring at him.

"Um, er no I love it, I was just admiring you" I said, he chuckled.

"Your so weird," He laughed,

We finish our food and then he took me to where the blankets were, I sit on carpet and harry came behind me, putting his arms on my waist and he was sitting at back of me, my head was on his chest, and blanket was covering us.

We were staring at stars and moonlight, everything was so perfect like It has to be.

I was looking at moon, when harry pulled my hair back placing a kiss on my cheek, I closed my eyes.

I was breathing harder, then he started to place wet kisses on my shoulder. I feel so complete and loved.

I looked at him and then took the oppurtunity and placed his lips on mine and I fell on a pillow.

My hands were in his curly hair and his hands on my waist. The small kiss turned into a make out session but I didn't mind, at that time, all I needed were his lips, his eyes were full of lust and needy.

"I need you hannah," Harry whispered, I look at him, his eyes were full of need.

We kiss again, but now it was short and then we just layed down there, looking at each other. I was cuddling with him. His arms were so warm and cozy, I can stay here all my life.

But then he just keep on kissing me, on my lips, hands, face and neck. The way his lips touch my body was so comforting, I let out little moans.

It was 11pm now, and harry dropped me home, today was the perfect night of my life, best date. I went to washroom and slipped out of my clothes, and changed into PJs.

I touched my lips, hands, neck and face. I was still feeling his lips on every part of my body. I was so happy today, I want  to feel him against me again.

I turned off lights and went to sleep.

-----

It was 10am now, and I just took the shower and wore a grey long sleeve shirt, with denim shorts and sneakers. I put my hair in a braid and wore a black cardigan too.

I was going to meet harry today. He said he want to take me somewhere, and I have no idea where.

I went downstairs and took a glass of orange juice when I heard a car horn, it's probably harry,

"Where are you going hannah?" Mom asked,

"Um, I'm going with harry, he wanted to take me somewhere." I said as I took my purse.

"Ok have fun, bye" She said, and then I left the house going in his car.

"Hi babe," He pecked me on lips and then started to drive.

"Where are we going?" I asked him,

"Just a little surprise" He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

He drove for 20 minutes, until he stopped at front of a house.

"Where are we?" He took my hand and guided me to the house, as the door opened, my jaw dropped.

Harry smiled at me, he did this only for me.

There stood my friends, emily, alice, kate, ashley and tristen. I pulled them in a group hug.

-----

Hi guys, what's up? So yeah this is a crappy chapter, it's just a filler from next chapters i'll show their lives and all that stuff so yeah, and some drama too! I hope you like it don't forget to vote and comment :)

~saba