~Chapter one~

Summer Love

Chapter one

Harry got drink for me, and I was drinking it when he coughed. I look at him.

"So tell me about yourself?" He said while taking a sip of his drink.

"My name is hannah walters, I'm 18, and I came england for summer, with my best friend ashley. We both are going to university of london in september, and I live in california, with my mom and sister, my dad died few years ago." I told him.

"I'm sorry," He said while cupping my hand.

"It's ok," I say to him.

"So tell me about yourself," I said while smirking.

"Well, you know I'm harry styles, I'm 19, and I'm in a band with my four best friends known as one direction," 

"That's great." I said and then he told me how he and his band members were put together and his x factor experience. 

It was 8pm, means I was getting late.

"Oh, harry I have to go." I said to him as I started to arrange my things.

"Oh how will you go?" He asked me,

"I'll take cab," I said to him, he hold my hand to stop me.

"Can I drop you home, if it's ok with you." He said, maybe he is right how I will find cab, I came in this city for the first time.

"Ok," I took my bags and some books that I buy today from bookstore.

We lead to his range rover, he opened the door for me. How gentlemen!

I sit in range rover and then I told him where my house is, I don't live in england but my mom rented house for 3 months for me and ashley.

Harry turned on the radio, and one direction song came, little things. He started to sing with it, and I must say he has a really deep and nice voice.

"That was really good," I complimented him, he grinned.

"Thank you." He said and he stops the car in front of my house.

He again open door for me, I got out of his car and said bye to harry and started to walk when he again hold my hand. Maybe he really likes to hold girl hands.

"What is it harry?" I ask him, he smiles.

"Um, can I have your number? We can hang out sometime." He said.

"Yeah sure why not," I took out a paper and pen and write my number and gave it to him.

"Text me," I said to him and walked towards the door. I opened it and went inside, harry waved me bye.

I went to my room and saw ashley sitting on my bed smirking. Oh god, why everyone are smirking at me today!

"So how was ur date?" Ashley said while smirking.

"It wasn't a date, we just hang out," I told to her as I placed my bag on table.

"Ok, details?" Ashley said, and I went to change into my pajamas, and came to her.

"Well, we went to starbucks and then he got drink for me, and I told him about myself and he also told me about himself. He used to live in holmes chapel, and worked in a bakery but now he is in a singing boyband known as One direction with his 4 friends. So harry is kind of famous." I told her and then she looked shocked.

"Wow, wait what is the name again?" She asked,

"One direction," I told her and then she brought her labtop and opened google.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked her confusly.

"If he is in one direction then we can google it," She said, I nodded.

"Ok what's his name?" She asked,

"Harry styles," I told her and she typed in search box and ton of pictures came of harry some were hilariious and some were like it's photoshopped.

"Wow dude, he is famous," Ashley said, and then we spend whole night for listening their music, watching video diaries and music videos and their interviews. I also got to know that harry is flirtier that why he hold my hand! 

It was 3am, when I yawned.

"Ok, I'm going to bed," I told ashley and she also yawned.

"Yeah me too night hannah," She closed her labtop and went to her room.

I plugged my phone in charger when I saw a text from an unknown number. I opened it,

Good night hannah, sleep well.. Harry xx

I smiled at text, so he finally text me. I locked my phone and turned off lights and went to sleep. Maybe this summer is something special..!

3 votes, 1 comment for next chapter!! :)