~Chapter seven~

Summer Love

Chapter seven

I put blush on and look at myself in mirror, I'm wearing a white lace dress, with knitted cardigan on it and I put my hair wavy as harry like it.

I took my purse and went to ashley's room, she is wearing a knitted crop jumper, with black skirt and black boots, her hair were straight and she was wearing a make up too, i can say she is totally ready for concert.

"Hmm, someone is ready for the concert or I say date," She looked at me and blushed.

"Um no, it's just a concert, I'm excited," She says blushing, she went to her closet to take her purse.

"Yeah It obivious, well someone else is also excited to see you." I said while smirking.

"Really does he wanted to see me too." She says, with a grin on her face

"Hmm, yeah. Maybe we should get going, eleanor is outside waiting for us." I said and she nodded and then we left the house closing the door behind.

"Hey gurl," Eleanor said, while hugging us.

We sit in her car and there I saw a blonde girl with blue eyes.

"Hi, you must be ashley and hannah, I'm perrie, zayn's girlfriend," She says while hugging us.

"Yeah I'm hannah and she is ashley," Ashley waved her and then eleanor drive to concert arena.

"Are you excited for the concert," Danielle asked,

"Yeah, it's my first ever concert," I said,

We talked all the way to concert, I get to know that perrie is in a band too and she and zayn being together since one year.

Me and ashley were really enjoying with them, they were pretty good girls.

We came to concert and got our seat in front row.

The concert started and harry and all his friends came out, singing songs, and lou was doing weird things, and liam was talking on his mic after every song.

Harry looked at me and winked, I blushed like crazy and then I saw ashley having eye contacts with niall.

They were singing songs, and it was their last song, me, ashley, eleanor, danielle and perrie were dancing to their songs, we really enjoyed a lot.

Their concert ended, and then we all went to backstage, niall and ashley went somewhere, I asked eleanor she said let them have their fun.

Maybe things are going pretty well between ashley and niall.

After that, we all went to club, eleanor and louis stayed at hotel, zayn and perrie also went somewhere, telling us there going to have dinner, then me and harry were there, danielle and liam and ashley and niall.

Me and harry danced alot, until he got many shots, 

We all were happy, ashley also got drunk with niall, but me and danielle stayed sober, as we both have to take them to their hotel back.

It was 1am when me and danielle took liam, harry and niall to their hotel rooms. We layed them on their bed, by tooking off their shoes.

Harry was mumbling something, I look at harry and then he was again saying something, he look at me.

"Hannah, I love you, I've never love someone as much I love you, don't leave me," He whispers, tears came in my eyes.

"Good night harry I love you," He close his eyes and I left the hotel taking ashley home, 

All the way ashley was saying, she loves niall, so I recorded her voice in my cell phone so I could show her tomorrow.

I put her in her room and went to my room, I changed into pjs and went to sleep.