~Chapter fourteen~

Summer Love

Chapter fourteen

I was walking towards the class, when I bumped into someone, making other books fall down. I start to pick it up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking," I started to apologize.

As I look up, the guy was cody, who I met yesterday at breakfast.

"Oh hey cody, sorry, I wasn't looking," I said, he chuckled.

"No need to say sorry," He said.

"Yeah, um, so whats up?" I said, finishing the awkwardness between us.

"Going to attend class," He said showing me his book.

"Oh business," I said, he laughed.

"Yeah, I always wanted to be a business man," He says, I grinned.

"Well I wanted to be fashion designer," I said,

"Creative huh," I giggled.

The bell rang, and we said our byes, making our way to classes.

----

Finally it was friday, I attend my last period and then went to my dorm room, today was really a hectic day. 

I layed on my bed, and rested while listening songs, this is my way of relaxation, lying on bed listening songs.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pause the ipod and took out my iphone, It was a miss call from an unknown number.

The call was coming again, maybe some of my friends have changed their numbers.

"Hello," I said but there was no one on other line, no one was speaking.

"Hello, who's this," Again no response. This couldn't be prank, I heard sniffing, it means it was only..

"Harry," I said and then phone call ended.

It was really harry, if it wasn't harry then the called couldn't be ended.

I really should ask ashley, because when me and harry broke up, I deleted his number.

----

Today me, ashley and some of ashley friends and emily went for shopping. We are a group in which there is me,ashley,emily(my roommate),tristen,alice and kate. Tristen is with ashley in her class, and kate and alice were in my classes. We become close and now we all are a group of friends, and it's really fun.

We went to forever 21 first, and then we went to other shops. and then we ended at starbucks.

Flashbacks started flow in my mind.

This was where me and harry met for the first time, his smile, his smirk, the way he talked with me, how he open the door for me, his incredible laugh. How much I miss it!

"Are you ok hannah," Ashley asked, looking at me concern, I nodded, she weakly smiled.

"I know you met him for first time here," 

"Yeah," I whispered, I feel tears on my cheek, I went to washroom, to wipe the tears and re do my make up.

I put my make up bag in my bag and went to my friends.

"Are you alright now?" Ashley asked me, I nodded.

----

We all went to dinner and emily was telling us some joke, I was laughing uncontrobally.

A couple who were around age 30-35 look at us, glaring. We shut our mouths, and eat our dinner quietly, this time alice cracked up and we all started to laugh again.

Ashley paid for the dinner, even though I said to her that I will, but she said she got a new job and she wanted to gave a treat, yeah she got a job in starbucks so we were celebrating it.

We left the hotel and went to cars. There were 2 cars, one was ashley's and other was tristan, she went to her car, and me, emily, alice and kate went to ashley's car.

We were singing to songs, that came on radio.

Best song ever came on radio, I tried to avoid it, and ashley she blushed at niall's solo, we started to tease her, she blushed even harder.

"So when are you meeting mr niall horan," I asked her,

"Next week," She blushed.

"I'm going to stay with him for whole winter break," She said.

"Yeah, please don't forget to use protection," She playfully slapped my hand.

"He isn't like that, we talked about it, we wouldn't do this, until we're married," 

"Hannah, you should ask cody out," Alice said.

"Why? We're only friends" I shrugged.

"Well I think he likes you, because whenever I talk about you with him, he will always go like blushy and he gets intrested," I rolled my eyes.

"Come on he likes you," Kate said,

"Well if he does, then he should ask me out," I said.

---

I was right now in my dorm room, applying lotion on my hand.

"Well, today was fun," Emily said, checking her phone.

"Yeah it was," I said and then I went to plugged my phone.

"Night hannah," She put covers on her.

"Night em," I checked my phone and saw some messages from alice and kate. There was one message which was unknown, I opened it,

From: Unknown,

Your a piece of shit bitch, thank god you broke up with harry! He is so happy without you xx

*****

Hi guys, whats up? I know I have to update yesterday, but took a day, sorry! Well thanks for 427 readers, and 43 votes, you guys are awesome, and do tell me comments what do you think about today's chapters, and who do you think that unknown is? Do tell me comments, I still haven't figure out who I should made it, and the side song is one of my favourites, summer set's when we are young, it's fit to this situation, so yeah! Tristen on the side bar!

~saba