~Chapter four~

Summer Love

Chapter four

I put a little bit blush, and sprayed perfume. I took my phone and went downstairs where ashley was sitting on couch, on her phone. She also looked really pretty, she was wearing a white lace crop top, with denim shorts and sneakers. Her hair were lightly curled and she had a natural make up.

I smiled at her, "Wow hannah, you look gorgeous," She said, as I was wearing a white skirt, with pink plain shirt, and with converse. My hair were naturally wavy so I didn't curled and I did a little bit make up.

"Thanks, come on let's go." I locked the house and sit on driver seat and ashley sit on passenger seat and we drove to the hotel where harry and his band mates are staying.

------------

We went to reception and ask the receptionist where there rooms are, she told us, we started to walk towards their room.

I knocked on their room, after few seconds a guy opened it, and it was harry. 

"Hi babe," Harry pecked me on cheek, and then he hug ashley. He lead us to his room, where I saw 1 guy sitting on couch and other with a girl.

"Lou and zayn, come here," Harry said, and then they came towards harry.

"Hi I'm zayn," A boy with black hair, and brown eyes said,

"HII, I'M LOU," He literally screamed, he had brown hair with blue eyes.

"Hey I'm eleanor lou's girlfriend," The girl said who was with him, she hugged both of us, me and ashley look at each other awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm hannah, and this is my bff ashley," Ashley waved at them.

"So harry this is the girl whom you were talking about," Louis said, 

"Yeah she is my girlfriend now," Harry said while putting his hand on my waist.

Me, ashley and eleanor sit on the bed, while harry and lou were playing video games and zayn was talking on a phone.

"So are you enjoying summer?" Eleanor asks, I must say she is really pretty, her brown hair were wavy and she was wearing shorts and a shirt and also she is so flawless.

"Yeah I am, and now I'm with harry so I guess It would be fun," I said while grinning.

"Congrats and you're ashley right?" He said refrring to ashley.

"Yeah," She said,

"You know I was feeling so alone, with boys but now I got 2 girls with whom I can hang out, and daneille will also come next week, so we all can hang out and It will so much fun," She said while smiling.

"Daneille, is she your best friend," I ask,

"Yeah, she is liam's girlfriend too, oh you don't know liam, he is member of one direction, harry's friend." She said,

"Oh," I said and then again awkward silence.

"So eleanor what do you do?" Ashley asked,

"Well I'm a model and I'm also studying at uni," She said,

"And what are you guys doing after summer?" She asked,

"Well me and ashley are going to college in london," I said,

"So what do you want to be?" She asked,

"Well I want to be a stylist," I said,

"And I want to be a fashion designer," Ashley said,

"Wow that's cool and awesome," Eleanor said,

We were talking when harry came and kissed my cheek, 

"So girls what do you wanna do?" Harry asks,

"I don't know," I shrugged,

"HOW ABOUT MOVIE MARATHON," lou screamed, oh boy, maybe he really likes to scream.!

"Yeah," I said, and then we went to the couch, and eleanor and lou got the popcorns. 

We were going to watch, when the door burst open, I jumped.

"Don't worry It's niall and liam," I took a deep breath.

They were two guys, one was a cute, with his brown shaggy hair and black eyes, and other was with blond hair and blue eyes, maybe he was not from british.

"Hi, I'm niall," The blondie said,

"Hi I'm liam," Other one said,

"Hi I'm hannah and this is ashley." I looked at ashley and she was staring at niall, and niall grinned at her. I kick her and then she looked at me, she shake niall's hand.

"Nice to meet you," Niall said,

We sit on couches, I was sitting with harry and ashley sit with niall, and liam, and then louis was with eleanor and zayn was beside harry.

The movie started and we all started to watch movies, I was cuddling with niall, I glanced at ashley, her head was on niall's shoulder, I looked away awkwardly and eleanor was also cuddling with louis. 

"I love you," Harry whispered, I giggled and then he kissed me gently.

2 votes and 1 comment!