~Chapter fifteen~

Summer Love

Chapter fifteen

My hands started to shake, I could feel my heart beat beating faster, I could feel tears forming in my eyes, even though it was just a text, Maybe someone was just messing around with but who will do that?

I shook the thoughts and locked my phone going to sleep.

**

I woke up as someone was poking me, I saw emily grinning at me. I pushed away, it was really creepy, her face in front of me, scaring my shit out.

"Em, you scared the hell out of me," I said taking breaths.

"Sorry, but you're phone was ringing a lot, so I woke you up" I plugged my phone out of charger, and saw it was 8:45am, when I saw calls, it was my mum.

I smiled, my mum and me, we don't spend time together so much, we usually talk only, but when we spend time, it feels so good.

I took a shower, and wore something comfy, which was a white sweater,  black leggings and white knitted beanie, It was already november so the season was getting colder. I wore my boots, and went out from room, heading for breakfast.

I called my mum, I'm happy she called, I know she will still remember me.

"Hey mum," I said as I place scrambled egg on my plate, 

"Hey sweety, what's up, didn't I wake you, did I?" I rolled my eyes, still same, she always get worried, if she just call me, 

"No mum, I was already up, and nothing just having breakfast" 

"Oh cool, so what are your plans for winter break?" I took my coffee and went where ashley was sitting.

She waved me, I nodded, and sit with her.

"Nothing special, I don't know ashley would be spending it with her boyfriend" I said, ashley glared at me

"Oh really, isn't her boyfriend in a band?"

"Yup, his name is niall"

"And you? Wouldn't you should also spending it with your boyfriend?"

"Um, mom, I don't have a boyfriend"

"Really, then who is harry?" I know she must have seen in magazines and twitter.

"Just a summer love," I said,

"Really hannah, he is your first boyfriend, and I know you are very sensitive to those things and people whom you love, you still miss him right?" I can't hide the truth from her.

"Yeah, I do, but we weren't meant to be together mom," I said

"But sweety at least you shouldve tried it"

"Mom, I don't wanna talk about it, I'll talk to you later" I said while hanging up call.

"You alright han," I nodded smiling at ashley

"Hey hannah," Cody came, I smiled at him

"Hey cody, what's up:?" He gave me a duh look.

"Sorry" 

We talked about everything, he was waiting for winter break, so he can go and spend his time with his sister and her kids.

"Wow, what are there name" I said, I really love kids,

"James and helen, james is 6 and helen is 4" 

"Aww, so cute, I wanna see them" I said, and then he showed me their photos, on facebook.

They were really adorable.

***

Ashley was packing for winter break, we were all helping her, Tristen went to her parents, so she wasn't here, and emily as well. So it was only me, alice and kate, ashley mobile started to ring.

She picked it up,

"Hey babe.. yeah totally ready.. yeah .. ok i'll be waiting.. omg really.. are you.. ok wait" She hang up grin on her face,

"Guys just don't freak out ok, I'll be back, with that she left the room" I wonder what happen.

I put the remaining clothes in her bag, 

I heard alice scream, and kate too, jumping up and down, and then they were looking at something, as I saw my jaw dropped.

It was niall smiling and then someone came which made my heart beat beat faster, it was 

Harry..