~Chapter five~

Summer Love

Chapter five

"Wow it's so beautiful harry," I said as I stared at the beautiful sea that was in front of me.

He leaned in and kiss me, We layed on the grass, and we stayed there until sun got down. It was so beautiful.

We went to a nice restaurant and had dinner. 

Harry dropped at my home, and then we both went inside my house, me and harry sneak into my room and I closed the door.

Harry layed down on bed taking off his shoes, and I also took off my sandals and layed down with him.

Harry stared at me, I was also looking in his eyes, I didn't realize they are most beautiful eyes ever.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Maybe we should watch a movie," I suggested he nodded.

 "Nice way to ruin the moment," He says I just laugh,

I placed the movie, and we started to watch movie, until I fall asleep. 

----------

I woke up and saw my phone beeped, I checked it, It was an email from some random advertisements, I locked my phone and remember everything. 

I looked for harry but he wasn't in the room until I saw a note on bedside table. 

Hey babe, you slept during watching a movie, so I put a blanket on you and I'm at my home now, so text me when you get this love you - H xx

I smiled and then watch the time, it was 3:42am, so I went downstairs and drink water and then came back in my room, and ashley was probably sleeping as I sneaked into her room. She was sleeping with her mouth wide open. I laughed quietly and went to my room, and switched off the lights and went to sleep.

------------------

Someone was shaking me, I ignored it but then a water spilled on me, I woke up and I saw ashley laughing, she is so dead now. I went to washroom and started spilling water at her on my hand. 

In end we both were so wet and we started to laugh.

"Ok I'm going to change," Ashley said,

"Me too," I went to washroom and brush my teeth and took a shower.

I changed into purple tank top, with black leggings, and black boots, I put my hair in a side braid and went downstairs.

Ashley was eating a burger and it was of macdonalds.

I glared at her playfully, she pointed to the table and there I saw my packet too. I mumbled her thanks and then I started to eat my meal, as I finish I remember I have to text harry, last night I didn't did it, because it was late, so I text him, 

Hey babe, I got your note last night, did you reach home safely?

I push the button and send and then me and ashley started talking, I told her the date, and then harry replyed.

Yeah, I reached home safely, miss you already - H 

I smiled at his text and then I went talking with ashley. 

2 votes and 1 comment for next chapter :)