~Epilogue~

Summer Love

Epilogue

After 2 years

"Ash, It's too revealing," I said as I look at the wedding dresses, mine and harry's wedding which is in 1 week, it was me, ash and el. We were looking for wedding dress, for 2 hours, still couldn't find, some were too revealing, some were too long, I just want a perfect dress which was perfect for me.

We get into another store and I saw a beautiful elegant dress, it was a sparkly white dress, with a white cloth underneath, with a long strap coming from back, and it wasn't so long, it was just like a prom long dress, as I laid my eyes on it, el shaked me. I nodded and then she called the store woman and I tried it on, it fits me perfectly, as I saw myself in mirror, I freaked out, I really do look good.

"Han, you look elegant, it's so beautiful that i'm gonna cry," I laughed and hug her, now it was time for shoes, we went to shoes store, and tried on different heels, seriously I don't really like heels, and I wear them barely, so it was hard for me to wear at a wedding. 

We tried on heels and heels, every heel was like 5 inches, el saw one heel and she asked me to tried on, obviously i have to wear heels, but these weren't so big, so we bought that also.

After that we head to mcdonalds, some fans saw us, and they came to congratulate me, and some even gave me small gifts. A fan walked past by rolling her eyes,

"I don't even know why this bitch got harry, i mean he could do much better than her, I don't even think she might be good in bed," I hold back my tears, and obviously I have to pay back, so I shoved her lightly, which made her drink fall down on her shirt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I said going past her, she even called me names, but I don't care, I have harry, and thats what matters, not anyone else.

We went home, singing songs and dancing in whole way.

Wedding

I was wearing a robe, el and ash were here, ash were doing my hair in an updo, while el and danielle did my make up then I wore the dress with shoes.

I really missed my dad on this day, and I don't even have a brother, I wish he was here so he can walk me down the aisle, but I will be walked down on aisle by niall, he always used to tell me that whenever he sees me, he always wonder, if he had a sister, she would look just like me, and he always cared for me, even though when me and harry wasn't together.

"Are you ready hannah," Niall asked me, he was dressed in tuxedo, I nodded, and then I tucked my hand in his arm, and then we started to walk down the aisle.

I look at harry, he was also dressed in tuxedo, his hair were on side, just the way I like it. He smiled at me, and winked, I blushed.

As I came by harry, niall let go of me, and kissing my cheek, harry took my hand and then we said our vows.

"Now you may kiss the bride," The priest said, and harry cupped my cheek, before putting his lips on mine, I smiled in the kiss. 

I'm his now forever, the day that I wanted, everything was perfect now, I'm hannah styles, hannah styles.

We stare into each other eyes, until applause made us to come to our senses.

People came and congrate us, after that we danced for a while, slow dancing, some couples also joined us.

El and louis were also engaged, niall and ashley they were also. Everything has changed since last two years. One direction were now number one on bands, they still are, and every one has been taken now, but still fans love and adore them as they were doing 4 years back.

I stare into harry's eyes, he leaned in and kiss my forehead.

"Hello there mrs harry styles," I blushed and put my head on his chest.

It all started with a summer, and now it ended by a marriage.

****

HI guys, so summer love ended, I know, and there would be no sequal i hope you guys like this book so far, I really enjoyed it writing, I started this book in middle of summer and now it ended as the year end is coming closer, and i just wanna thank every single person who read it so far, you guys are great and awesome, and I hope next year would be great for everyone, well for mine this year wasn't so great, hope so next year would be.. thank u again so much for everything.. 

~saba