~Chapter three~

Summer Love

Chapter three

I woke up at the light of a cute sun, I opened my eyes and saw a hand on my shoulder. I looked at my right side and saw harry sleeping.

I wonder why he was here? Then I remembered, hanging out, 20 questions and he kissed me, I blushed.

He looks so adorable while sleeping. I removed the blanket and went to kitchen where ashley was making pancakes.

"Morning sunshine," She greeted me,

"Morning ash," I said to her.

"So what happen yesterday why harry is here," She said as she put pancakes in plate.

"We were hanging out yesterday and I don't know when he fell asleep here," I told her.

"Oh, I saw you both yesterday in living room sleeping so I put blanket on you." She said as she eat a piece of pancake.

"Yeah thanks," I said to her, she nodded.

"So when did you came last night," I asked her as she was on a date with john.

"At 12 in the morning," She says,

"So how did your date went?" I ask her,

"It was great john finally asked me to be his girlfriend, so I said yes," She blushed.

"Wow congratulations," I said as I drink juice.

"Thanks,"

"Um, ash, I need to tell you something," I said and her head snapped to me.

"yeah tell me,"

"Harry kissed me yesterday and asked me to be his girlfriend so I said yes," I told her, and then she hugged me,

"I'm so happy for you hannah, congratulations," She mumbled,

"Thank you," I said while looking down.

"You know he is great guy, you'll be happy with him and now we can both go on a double date," She said while jumping up and down, childish!

"Yeah I guess," I said and then I started to eat pancakes.

She told me about how her date went and I nearly choked my food out as she told me about how he was talking disgusting, I laughed.

"Good morning," I snapped my head towards the door and saw harry rubbing his eyes.

"Morning," I said and he came to me and kissed me.

"You must be harry, I'm ashley hannah's best friend," Ashley introduced herself and harry shakes her hand.

"And I'm harry, hannah's boyfriend," I grinned at him as he pecked my cheek.

"Really nice to meet you," Harry said, 

"Same here," Ashley said,

"Babe, do you want to eat something, I can make for you," I asked him,

"No I need to get back, I'll see you later then," He said, my smile faded.

"Oh,"

"Hey are you guys free tomorrow?" He asks,

I nodded and ashley also.

"Ok, great so you guys can come to my hotel and we can hang out and you can also meet my band members?"

"Ok," I said while ashley said, 'sure'

"Ok, tomorrow at 5, and hannah, I'll text you the address." He said, I nodded.

I started to walk with him.

He was going to his car when he came closer to me.

"Hannah, last night was the beautiful night ever, thank you for saying yes, I love you," He said and then he was leaning in, when ashley called my name.

I blushed and harry also.

"I must go now, bye love you." He kissed my cheek and went to his car.

I waved him bye.

He is right last night was the perfect night ever.

2 votes, 1 comment for next chapter...!!

Ashley's photo's on side!!