CHAPTER 2

Baba and Randhir was sitting in a room more like a study room or office whatever you want to say it. "So what are you going to do about it now." His baba ask in a concern tone. His baba was surely a gang leader but he cares a lot for his Randhir and take him as his own child. He knows that Randhir was devastated right now but he didn't raise him to be a coward. He made him a rough and strong person. But he didn't want Randhir to be a cold hearted who doesn't show their emotions which randhir is right now.

"I am going to get my revenge. No matter how. If I cannot kill that bastard Jayesh Agarwal then I'll kill his son. It's my way to take revenge. Blood for blood"

His baba sigh and said "Do whatever makes you feel better. But remember that you are now new gang leader, you have to look after gang and its reputation."

"Don't worry baba I will. I have to go now. See you later. My flight is in a hour."

... *skip the plan ride*...

After placing his luggage which consist only a bag not too much, he order to his men that he wants every information about jayesh agarwal's son Ankit agarwal, what he is doing today or where is he going to. Every fucking detail. That was his exact words.

His men did what they are capable to please their new gang leader and boss. A man in his early thirties brought a file which consist Ankit's next two days schedule. They are too fast

After taking a look in to the file he ordered his men to bring his car.

...

At Agarwal's house

A woman in her mid forties and a guy in his early twenties were sitting there on a sofa and sipping their drink. They were laughing but their laugh was not sweet or kind type it was wicked and evil.

Guy speaks "Mom how much emotional fool is your dear daughter is. She gave her share of property to me" and he laugh again.

His mother says. "Yeah she is. But it's what we wanted from beginning. All the property is now ours. We can do whatever we want. And rahi baat sanyukta ki to uski kisi se v marriage fix kara dege. (And about Sanyukta we will marry her, with whom we want.) And she'll leave us alone."

That guy says "I think Sameer is perfect for her." there was a evil grin in his voice.

"yes Ankit he is perfect" his mother replied.

Ankit said while getting up from the sofa "Mom I have a meeting so I have to go."

"be careful, beta" "Don't worry mom I will" with that he left for his meeting.
,.................

"What the hell is this. Why are you..." Ankit couldn't complete his sentence because Randhir has punched him.
On the way to his meeting someone blocked Ankit's way with so many cars.

There, Randhir is standing with clenched jaw and hand in fits. He was ready to kill ankit with his bare hands. And it's not too much pretty sight to see. *But he is looking damn hot*

*Back to the current situation*  Randhir men drag Ankit to him and held him in their tight grip.

Ankit was confused. He doesn't know what is happening right now. Why there are too many people after him and are ready to kill him. *I don't care though*

"Why I am here? Who are you? And what you want from me?" he was frightened its clear by his tone. Randhir was satisfied to hear fear in his voice

"Well direct business ki baat karte hai. (Lets talk about the thing I'm here for) So you asked me why I'm here then answer is too kill you and for second one I don't think you are even worth to know it. And third, revenge from you." Randhir was smirking evilly because he knows he has this effect on everyone that make them shudder in front of him.

"but w-what I did to you, please I beg you leave me." He is such coward seriously. Okey may be ankit is doing this to saving his life it's obvious and he not a super hero who will fight people who had gun in their hands. Yeah fair enough point.

"I don't think so I have to answer any of your questions. Because you are just a piece of shit. And I don't give a damn." Hayee marr jaws *dreamy sigh*

Randhir's point of view

"I don't think so I have to answer any of your questions. Because you are just a piece of shit. And I don't give a damn." I said this to him and was ready to kill him but he was continuously begging so I thought why not make his death more fear full.

"Please leave me. You can get a lot of money if you want. I didn't do anything wrong to you, please." Who he think he is. Offering money to me will not help him anyways.

"I don't need your money you bastard, I need my revenge." I yelled at him, making him more feared from me.

"Please please please." How much I love to see fear in him. It makes my beast happy.

"But if you are insisting so much then I will tell you why I want to kill you so much desperately." After a pause I continue "Your father was the reason of my best friend's death and as you know your father is now dead so I will kill his son who is unfortunately for you is you mister Ankit and for me it's pleasure to kill you and by killing you painfully I will take my revenge." I finished while looking at my gun by which I am going to kill this piece of shit.

"You don't need to kill me. If you want to take revenge then leave me." He said. But what he mean by it.

" And why so?" I asked playing with my gun.

"Because I'm not mr. agarwal's biological son. I am his second wife's son not his. He is not my biological father." What the fuck is this.

Its not how I planned but what? I don't care if he is his son biologically or not. I am going to kill him. That's what I know right now.

"I don't care I want my revenge and you are here for it." I said mercilessly ready to kill him.

"If you want to take true revenge then you should kill or torture whatever you want to do with her." he said referring to her? Who is he talking about and who she is in this whole situation.

"Who?" I asked with my cold emotionless stare. That was I am an emotionless beast. Who don't think before killing.

"M-my s-step sister Sanyukta agarwal." He finished with stuttering. I love when people get feared with my mare look.

But it's nice way to get my revenge. Miss Agarwal I am coming for you. Your death is coming. Live your life until.

*...*

After taking information about that girl I reached where she is right now. In her college campus. If you are thinking how I get entry then its simple no one I mean NO ONE have guts to stop me so here I am watching her.

She is pretty. Looking like an angel in that dress of her. Open hair suits her.

What the hell I am thinking about. I am here to kill her not to fall in love with her.. wait where this filthy word come from. This girl is making me mad by just her innocent face but no I'll kill her. surely I will do.