CHAPTER 15

not edited

RD'S POV

After my discussion with doctor I just want to be free from everything. From news which I just get. Which was totally unexpected. ...

"I don't know where my thoughts are leading or my imagination at that time but I was really afraid. Afraid for what will happen. But how the hell this can be happening to her. No I am not talking about lift incident which took place just few hours ago, but I am here tensed for her for......

I don't know what I am feeling right now, but whatever it is, its just weird. "

Leave all the new feelings apart I started to sink that information as quick as I can into my mind.

Flashback with doctor

As we seated on respected chairs doctor started his explanation about her health. I was worried but also confused too. So I just stare at him like a 5 years old kid who don't know what is actually going on.

"What's all this can you be more clear.." I thought to ask him the matter clearly because I am being impatient now. I thing he sensed my situation so he cut my sentence in between and says

"Yes Mr. Shekhawat, I know what you want to know. " so what you will take to say it, why the hell you are acting like a actor who is performing his act on a play. These all are my thoughts. Why the hell he is testing my patient. If I don't want to know about her, then he would be under six feet right now.

"what happened to her and why she fainted in lift? Can you please clear it" I said whole sentence sarcastically. I think now he better know what will be the consequences to not telling everything to me, right fucking now.

"Mr Shekhawat your wife is fine now" I let a sigh of relief but my attention caught on that two words my wife. That sounds strangely good to me. God what's happening to me.

But doctor interrupt my thoughts and said "Mr Shekhawat but I think you should be careful about her injury."

Wait, what injury I mean how much I remember she didn't had any physical injury. She just fainted, that's it. I gave him a confused look.

He continued "... I think you are confused about her injury." Yeah finally he sensed it.

"Mr Shekhawat your wife has a head injury because she had been hit with something very bad on her hind brain. It's not clear what this is basically. But I am sure this injury was really very bad and old one too. "

"so doctor what's the matter of tension?"

"basically this injury caused some blood clot on her head and this is dangerous but as I said before that this is an old one so we have to do some test of her."

"so what are waiting for. Do all the test ASAP."

"We will Mr Shekhawat, but before that I just want to ask that do your wife has some kind of headache when she wakes up or doing her regular works or else."

After listening this, my mind went to some memories of her. Yes she has some really unbearable headache according to her but I always takes this as her new pranks that's all.

"Sometime... I think so" I said confusedly.

"I will tell you more after the tests are done, you can leave now." Doctor said.

"Thanks doctor" I said but in reality I don't know what to do.

Back to reality

I mean what had happened to her. So that this stupid injury was caused. But when I will be sure about who caused this they will surely pay for it.

"Mr Shekhawat" I heard an unfamiliar female voice rang in my ears from behind. I turn on my heel to see the owner of this voice.

"yes" I replied.

I saw a nurse from the staff of hospital dressed perfectly showing a sweet smile toward me said in her professional way " Mr Shekhawat your wife regain her consciousness so now you can meet her."

"Yeah, thanks" I said to her.

****************

SANYUKTA'S POV

Argh.... This headache is back again. I hate it whenever I get this headache. It hurts too much. I'm getting it after my injury in that car accident when my mom died. Its old one but still memories are fresh.

Let those sad memories aside and look at heavenly peace of work in front of you Sanyukta. I said to myself when I noticed Mr devil entering into the hospital room. Wait hospital room?

Oh I guess I really fainted because of poisonous gas. He came and sat on a stool that was present beside my bed. I looked at his face, his face was as handsome as ever but something strange was this time. I think I saw a different emotion in them but it was just for a couple of seconds. He is akdu. Huhh. Emotions v itne jaldi koi change kar leta hai kya. (How can someone hide their emotions so quickly)

I rolled my eyes. "so what's the plan? Hum ghar jayege ya nahi ya yahi basne ka irada hai aapka" (are we going to home or you are planning to get settled here?) did I just say ghar(home). Hayee kitni acchi feeling hai but I am not going to tell you. (How amazing this feeling is.)

"Mera irada to hai ki tumhe yaha ke zoo mein chod doon but kya karoon bechare animals pareshan ho jayenge" (my intensions are to leave you at zoo but I pity on the poor animals, they will suffer.)he replied this to me. I mean seriously he think I'll make animals suffer really?

"You know what Mr devil I hate you' I said with a short of attitude.

"Neither did I want you to love me." He teased me I know it.

"So why the hell are you here, go to hell na" I am feeling like rolling my eyes.

"kya karoon mera hell to bahi hai na jaha tum hogi" (what should I do. My hell is where you are.) oh my god did he really said that, why I am feeling a burning like sensation in my cheeks. I know they turned red due to blushing. Haw I am blushing.

"ohh to mein na aapke liye yahi ek aur bed lagba deti hoon phir aap yahi rahna aur mein baba ke paas chali jaongi" (so you should get a bed here too. Then live here how much you want to stay and I'll go to Goa." I said.

"Can you answer me one thing." He asked me looking all too serious all of a sudden.

"Were you a joker before?" And he laughed whole heartily

"I was not, but I think you were definitely a joker in your childhood." I huffed.

"Why are you answering the same, what I was going to tell you?" He said.

"haww you mean that I was a joker in my childhood." Really I mean he really thinks that.

"No, I am saying you are a joker right now."

"I will kill you Mr devil"

"You can't, pahle bed se uth to jao" (first get up from the bed)

"And you know what uthne k baad mein na sabse pahle aapko injured karke yaha pahuchaongi" (and I will make sure that I injured you enough to get you in this bed instead of me.) I smirked at him.

"Seriously..." He said with amused expression...

"Yes Mr devil I am damn serious. Even mein to humesha hi serious rahti hoon aap hi ho jo humesha joke karte rahte ho. (Even I am always serious you are Tue one always joking around") when I said this to him he starts laughing. I was angry but after seeing him I also started laughing.

Aww he really looks more adorable when he laughs. First time I am watching him laughing whole heartily. Since I am here from such a long time but I didn't see him laughing him like this. I know this was not good joke either but I am happy that I made him laugh.