CHAPTER 11

-----------not edited---------

Finally Randhir agreed to take sanyu with him.
*skip the journey*

When they landed at Mumbai it was 4 in the evening. They get a car which was already there to pick them up. They settled and went to his house.

Finally they reached their destination. Randhir takes her to the same house where he kept her for the first time after *kidnapping* her. Both of them were hell tired with the journey so without wasting anymore time they entered to their room. Randhir keep their luggage to the floor and said "listen we are here for three days, and I have an important meeting to attend so behave like a normal girl for a while."

She placed both of her hands on hips and asked "What do you mean by normal girls?"

Randhir rolled his eyes and said "How can I forget that you don't know about anything how normal girls do behave."

"What!!!!!!!!!!!" Sanyu screamed a little.

Rd didn't bother to give any explanation to her and moved toward washroom. But sanyu held his wrist to stop him.

"First answer my question Mr." She asked taking a step closer to him.
"Why? Is there anywhere written that I need to answer every of your questions." He smirked at freed his wrist from her grip and held hers in return.

"What if it didn't I will write it. And now answer my question." She argued.
"I'm not your boyfriend neither your husband who needs to answer all of your question." He told her.

"What you think about yourself. No girl with right state of mind will ever make you her boyfriend." She said frustratedly.

"I don't care about anyone but yeah you can't be anyone's girlfriend ever." He taunt her back.

"What do you mean by that." She asked him getting more closer to him.

"I don't want to argue with you right now so just get lost from here." He left her hand was going to leave but she stopped him again.

"I was already going but now I won't you will leave me." He told her like a matter of fact.

"I won't leave from here, and I won't leave you so soon never." She declared.

"Leave"

"No"

"I said leave ..."

"And I also said that I am not going anywhere. If you have problem with that so you can go to hell."

"Leave my hand." Randhir said from out of the blue which caught her off guard. She didn't understand what he meant.

"huhh????"

Randhir pointed toward sanyu's hand.  Sanyu was still holding his hand and didn't realized it.

She left his hand with jerk and said "now you should go to your hell"

Randhir turns to leave but muttered "bewkoof" (duffer)

"whatever!!" She yelled at his retrieving back.

When Randhir came out of the washroom he saw an angel who was busy in sleeping. Randhir approached to her.

"How much of peace feel in the environment when you sleep soundlessly." And a fade smile appears on his face.

Randhir thought "Why I am thinking like that, why the hell.. It is not right for me. It is not right for my behavior and business."

After 2 or 3 hours

Randhir was sitting at the living area of his house talking with some of his gang members.

"I want him to agree with the deal of club at southern part of city at any cost." Randhir ordered his men