CHAPTER 1

Goa

In front of a five story building more looking like a mansion a man is standing who is supposedly in his late forties with his back toward the main entrance. He is dressed up in typical gangster boss look. Another man more like a boy who is in mid twenties ran there. He puts his both hands on his knees for supports because he is tired of continues running and says to his boss'

Boy- "b-boss vo... ". He is stuttering too much. May be reason is that he is seriously terrified of situation coming in future.

boss' turns around and looks at that boy in front of him probably remembering his name. what? It's not easy to remember everyone's name in his gang. He is the leader of biggest gang around the world. Did I mention feared one too? No then it is.

"Boss vo Randhir bhai..." he started it but soon interrupted by his boss.

"kya hua randhir ko? (What happen to Randhir?)Where is he? Answer it?" he yelled at that boy. But he was also panicking for Randhir.

"Karan....Randhir bhai's best friend's dead body was found in his home." He said gaining his breath

Boss's facial expression changed to shocked from angry one soon. He asked with concern clear in his voice. "What happened to him and how he died in such at young age?"

His gang member hesitates to answer but still replied him "he commit suicide"

These simple 3 words are enough to understand him what's the matter. He asked in cold expression "Abhi Randhir kaha hai?" (Where is Randhir right now?)

The boy inform him that "Randhir bhai is right now at karan's funeral."

...

Somewhere else...

When all rituals are done the same guy *very handsome and hot too* standing in front of a grave written karan's name on the headstone.

"I don't know who did this to you but I'm sure my best friend was not that coward to do such things. I know kuch to reason hoga jo tumne aisa kiya. (I know there must be a reason why you did this) Aur me voh reason or use cause karne wale ka pata jald hi kar lunga.(And I will find the reason and the one causing it) Phir uski maut ko itna dard  bhara banauga ki koi or aisa karne se das baar pahle soche. (And I will make sure that he die with such a painful death so people will think thousand times before doing anything like this). It's my promise to you karan. And I never break my promises.

...

In Mumbai at same time

A girl is sitting there alone, reading a book peacefully and with concentration.

Another girl come there and ask to the 1st one -what are you reading babes?

1st girl was shocked to hear a voice suddenly. But when she sees the source of voice she relaxed and said " Did you already purchased a white dress to wear at my funeral?" (If you don't know then in Hindu culture white dresses are to wear in funerals). Second girl was confused about what her friend was talking, but than realization hit her and she starts laughing.

Between her laugh she says "Sanyu seriously, you were that much engrossed in your book that you didn't realize that I was here." The girl Sanyu' looks at her friend who was busy in laughing and rolled her eyes.

Sanyu ignore her friend with rolling her eyes.

Sanyu closed her book and keep it aside and says "A story" with dreamy look in her eyes.

Her friend was clearly not amused by her answer so she says with fake shocking expression "Ohh I thought you were studying for test that is going to be in next week."