CHAPTER 9

When finally he'd sucked her lower lip capturing her mouth for a deep kiss shrugging away all the protest of his mind she slipped her arms around his neck curling her fingers in his thick, dark hairs, she felt his hand slide upward until his fingers brushed the nape of her neck, holding her trapped in his arms and squeezed her eyes shut, lost in the feel of his hard body pressed to hers, to the sensation of his mouth, and the taste of him and his hands demandingly moving on her bare waist, his lips teasingly exploring her mouth. She had never kissed any man in her life it was her first kiss her first kiss that she willingly want to gave to her husband ,her Lover but unfortunately he is not her husband nor her lover. But she didn't o any struggle to free herself. .she squeezed her trying to remove all the thoughts as of now as she wanted to savor the moment in her heart forever wanted to save the memory of his lips on her in her heart so no one could snatch it from her. She didn't know where was she?---what she was doing? She had been forgotten everything until she was breathless and was forced him to give her breath. Did he finally break the kiss?

She took a deep breath stabling her breath, letting him pull away his face, her body stumbled as the realization of what she had just done washed over her. She had just willingly kissed him allowed him to touch her allowed her heart to feel and enjoy the moment. Allowed that person who had kidnap her and take her here away from her family [yuck disgusting family].

She had opened her eyes allowing her gaze to meet with him and gulped down the air, there was havoc of emotions she could see on his face his eyes were staring at her in bewilderment. He cannot understand what just had happen 1 minute ago. He kissed sanyu and she also responds him with same passion and desire. He cannot register what the feelings and emotion was telling him to kiss her to feel her. He can feel the softness of her lips on his. Whereas sanyu also unaware of the unknown feelings. Is that love. But how can be this possible. Forget it. But at the same time someone was standing and watching the passionate kiss of them and burning with jealousy. He was none other than dhruv.

Randhir was not feeling guilty for what he did just before 5 minutes. But he was scared of sanyukta's reaction. He doesn't know what will she do now. Is she will eat him alive for kiss her forcefully.

Sanyu has no words for the first time in life to say, but she compose herself and finally broke the silence.

"um... Mr devil how dare you to..."

"Listen just forget about it and um sorry yeah..." He felt uncomfortable for saying sorry for first time.

"You are saying sorryyy...." She asked with amusement but he thought it was due to anger.

"Yeah I said, now just...." He awkwardly tried to change the topic.

"You know what Mr devil, it was my first kiss, my freaking first kiss. And you just stole it. I want to share this with the person I will love my whole heartily but you just.... Argh I don't know what to say." She actually liked it but she didn't want herself to look like a fool with red cheeks from continues blushing, so she thought it's great if she make it look like she is irritated

"I said sorry OK now don't behave like a spoiled kid." He said trying not to look into her eyes.

"What I will do with your sorry. You just took my first kiss." She complaint.

Randhir didn't want to drag the fight because he was feeling guilty or embarrassed so he gave up and starts walking but sanyu held his wrist to stopped him. He was surprised by her move???????

"Wait Mr devil." She said and he thought "now what she wants." He asked her "Now what?"

Instead of answering him she took a step forward while searching something in her wallet without braking the contact of their eyes. She took out a handkerchief and brought it to near his lips and wiped his lips. As always he is surprised with action of her. Nothing different in this scene also.