CHAPTER 8

Randhir held her hand and dragged her to elevator. He was already fuming with that unknown persons incident and also when he takes interest in Sanyukta. She was his only. He has every fucking right on her, to hate her to kill her to torture her, no one else.

In the lift

Rd pressed button of ground floor. still holding her hand in a tight grip of his. Its like he is afraid if he loose it then she will disappear.

"Why don't you introduce me to your friend and why you tell him that I'm your girlfriend." She asked him because she wants to know the truth

"First of all he is not my friend and second you can't be my girlfriend ever." He yelled at her.

"hawww Mr devil why so? Is it because you are a gay." She blurted out.

"Stop with your nonsense right now" he retorted back.

"Mr devil ek baat poonchu." (I want to ask you one thing) She asked him.

Rd thought not again but still says "bolo."

"main yeh bol rahi thi ki.------ accha choro baad me boloongi."(I was saying this... Ah let it be I'll ask it later.) She changed her mind.

Rd thanked god for saving him from her useless questions.

Randhir starts his car's engine. And start driving the car. After hardly 5 minutes sanyu spoke.

" Mr devil take your mobile back and thanks for shopping." She said and give him back his mobile. He took it and throws it to the back seat of car. He continues his driving.

"Mr devil I think that ab tum mujh par believe karne lage ho."(Mr devil I think that you started to trust me now.) She said.

"Now what is this all about." He asked without looking at her.

"are aaj aap mujhe shopping par laye aur tumne mujhe AKELE shopping karne di I mean tumhe ek baar bhi nahi laga ki main bhaag sakti hoon. I am impressed."(see, you take me to shopping today and let me shop ALON. I mean if you didn't trust me enough then you wouldn't let me go alone. There were chances I can escape from you) She said with an impressed expression.

He smirked and said " tumhe kya lagta hai main tumhare tarah pagal hoon.(do you really think I'm crazy and stupid like you?)

She shouts " what I'm not crazy and wipe that smirk off of your face."

" maine tumhe akele chhoru itna bada pagal nahi hoon." (I'm not that stupid to leave you alone) He said.

She tried to find loopholes and said "par aapne chhora na." (But you did)

"You are mistaken Miss Agarwal. Maine tumhe jo mobile diya tha na usme tracker system tha, tumhare har move par me najar rakha hua tha. Tum kab kis shop me gayi, kitni der tak thi mujhe sab pata chal raha tha. Agar tum bhagne ka try bhi karti to bhi nahi bhag pati. Because now your life is not only yours It is mine." He explained her. (I didn't let you free. The phone I gave you was actually a tracker. I was looking at every move of yours. Where you went. How much time you spent in a shop. Every fucking detail.)

"Such a devil" she muttered.

"I know." He replied.

"Concentrate on your driving."

"I'm not your driver."

"Yeah whatever."

"Shut the fuck up you crazy girl otherwise it won't be good for you."

"You only give hollow threats nothing else." This answer angered him more.

Randhir yelled at her "i told you earlier that don't mess with me. But tumhare dimaag me to kuch samajh me aata hi nahi hai."(but you don't understand a thing)