Always with you

*short update*

....................................

Darkness. All I see around me is dark. Not a single ray of light.

Beep...beep...beep.....

'what kind of weird sound is this?' I thought. I try to move my hands or legs but I can't. more I say I tried to feel my hands and head n all 'cause I am feeling nothing at all.

After trying like for an hour which in reality was least then a minute I feel a pain shot through me. it spread throughout my whole body.

'argghh.. why I have this much of pain that too this time when I can't see a thing.' my eyes and lips seem to be with a glue. They just didn't open.

'But the main point is that why the hell I am in pain or I....... ohh I got it that piece of a hell dhruv and his sick plan than vidushi then that accident. And confession to mister devil..... ohhh my gwaaaddddd what did I do. Okey I lovee his but he didn't say that he loves me too.

What if he doesn't love me back or make fun of me. it's mean I have to listen now all the sad songs including white horse, secret love song, tower and that new song tum bin and arijit's sad song collection oh god what I am going to do. Wait. First I have to think how to open my eyes and look here I am chanting about how I will listen sad songs.

Ohk one two three and go...............

What nothing happen. It's like I've to wait. What else I can do besides talking to myself. It's my only time pass right now. Sometime I think I'm weird but then I am not weird this whole world is freaking fill with weirdoes. Actually I'm the only one here with normal mind ok I can include baba to in my list but I swear devil is the biggest weirdo but hot but............

Suddenly I feel someone taking my hand in theirs. This hold makes me feel safe. It's like my mind already know who is this person is. I can hear some words but can't make out what he was clearing saying.

"so now you decide to irritate me by not waking up. Huhh? You know if you were doing something stupid I would say I am gonna take you to mental asylum and booked a bed for you."

I try to say something this time. I feel that sensation that I can say something. With a lot of courage I said "do you still wants to do." My voice felt unfamiliar to me to. It's because of the lack of water and my long beauty sleep. You see I always found something good in everything.

My eyes open with their own instinct. If I'd know that mister devil's simple words can make me open my eyes then I have not tried my attempts. You see I am lazy too but whatever....

My eyes met his and it's like everything stops around me. only the two of us present looking into each other's eyes. His eyes held so much emotions. Shock happiness care anger disappointment and may be love?

I think I am imagining everything 'cause you see I just wake up.     

"you......" I don't know but watching him fighting with the urge to express about his feelings brings a smile on my face. "yes me mister devil but right now I need water." Ok I don't tell him I ordered him. but what.

He handed me a glass of water. I tried to take it but my hands are still not ready to support any kind of work or movement so he helped me to drink it. I don't know but this nervous feeling is there. Like when he comes closer this damn blood pumping organ starts beating fast and my senses are filled with some kind of unknown emotion. Adoration toward him but I don't know what to do.

I never thought that I would say I can feel his stare at me because I always thought we can't feel someone glance or glare or stare but hell yeah I can feel it. his intense gaze make me want to hind behind something or just go out from here but both options are not right. Uff yeh love bhi na...

"Doctor will be here to check on you so please tell them correctly how you feel and..."

"wait a second what do you think of me. a five year old kid or what?" how dare he thinks me so stupid. -_-

"actually I think a five year old kid is also more responsible then you are. What happened with you before you are taken here, I'm gonna talk about it."

"yeah yeah yeah... whatever you say so." I like to mock him it's fun.

"hello Mrs. Shekhawat how are you feeling now? I see you are awake" a cheerful voice sounded. But wait what did she just address me as???? Mrs. Shekhawat oh god what the hell is this but why I'm feeling like my cheeks are burning with the same sensation what you feels when you are blushing.

"I think I'm feeling tired and pain sometime like when I tried to move or do such things......." After telling doctor everything and she telling us what to do and what not she was gone leaving us alone again.

"I want to ask something."

"I want to tell you something."

We both said at same time. We looked at each other and burst into laughter. It was difficult for me to laugh because of the pain but it feels right with him.

"First you." I told him.

"No you are patient so first you will ask me."

"and what a weird logic is this." I asked him with a eyebrow raised in a question look.

"it's my logic. Now ask otherwise I'm not gonna answer you what you want to ask." He said to me. playfulness was evident in his tone.

"I actually want to know......." Oh god how should I ask him that he loves me or not. Right now I can't. I'm already in physical pain I don't want to add emotional pain too.

"kaha kho gayi???" his voice bring me back to reality.

"umm it's nothing seriously you know. I just umm yeah I just want to know if there is a new movie or song going to release or Louis's lil' baby girl or boy have born or..."

"take a breath and whatever you want to know about movies songs and yeah specially about one direction's member you can check it online later but right now you need to rest." He said.

"but.." I tried to say something but he didn't listen to me. like even once. -_-

"no buts no if's now go and take rest." He ordered me.

"but you want to tell me something right so now tell me." I hope it's not what I am fearing about. Please don't say you don't love me or found me childish. Please please please......

"umm no not right now. I'll will tell you when the right time is. ok now sleep." with his sweet vice i drifted into a peaceful sleep.

��w����

A/N- sorry for short update actly i'm going to have my entrance exams are coming so i have to concentrate :D but dont worry i'll update once or twice in a week.....