CHAPTER 14

--------not edited------------- short, really short chapter

That person who was talking with his fellow member or friend or relative whatever he was, turns around only to an counter with a hard punch on his face. He was lying on the floor, face kissing the floor. Here standing with his all glory Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

Flashback of five mimute

Inside the lift

"Are we going to die? If so then good bye, will meet you in other world. By by zindagi......" Sanyukta said. Her voice showing tiredness. Poisonous gas making her weak now. Getting no respond from him she said "Are devil kuch to bolo." (Devil say something please.)

But suddenly they both felt a jerk and with that lift got started. It's like God had showed them mercy enough to live their life more.

Sanyu beamed with happiness and said "yayy lift start ho gayi." (Finally lift get started.) Even though her tiredness can be heard clearly in her voice.

"Yeah I can see it to. Now stand carefully before you'll fall." He told her seeing her condition getting worse drastically.

"But why?" Its like she don't know about her condition.

"because I said, that's why..." He said getting concerned without showing it though.

"But..." She started to object.

"And yeah behave like that you are unconscious for while." He said to her.

"But what's the need of it?"

He yelled at her and said "just do what I said."

It surely frightened her she nodded and do what he said. She acted like an unconscious person and rested her body on the wall of lift but he took hold of his hand and crashed her body to his.

She laid her head on his hard chest. Door of the elevator open making them face to face with the hotel management, some technicians and other customers too. Randhir send all of them a deadly glare and drag her limp body out of the lift. 'She is quite a good actress' he thought as he dragged her body. Everyone come to help them he takes her to a nearby couch and placed her body there just when his eyes fall on a person talking to someone. He didn't seemed the one who belong there. Some reasons making him look a little outsiders. He moved to that direction and heard his conversion with someone.

PRESENT

Randhir hit that man and snatched his mobile from his hand. He keeps it in his pocket and turned on his heels and get shock with the scene in front of his eyes. She is lying unconscious still. This is strange. He thought, but then he again thought that she is acting still l. Randhir takes few steps toward her and said "get up now, it's over." But she didn't show any kind of move or reply his answer....
He got panicked but again said "I know you are a good actress but now I am not in mood of arguing or other things so now just get up."

But again she didn't moved. He checked her heartbeats and they are getting fade. His heartbeat picked up his pace and without thinking about anything he picked her up in bridal position. He looked at her face and with a panicked expression she ran toward exit.
............

He was driving recklessly. They reached to the hospital in next 10 minutes and she is taken for medical treatment that instant. Doctor told him to wait for sometime at outside of the medical room where she is getting treated. He does what he was told to. But was hell worried for her too. After treating her, doctor comes outside and told randhir to follow him to his cabin. Randhir followed him with an expressionless face but only he knows what's going inside him.

Doctor gestured him to sit. Randhir don't know why but he was nervous all of a sudden, like someone's gonna take his interview. ohk its not funny but yeah he is nervous and tense. you can say terrified too. he was not sure why he is feeling , but he was.

.............................................