CHAPTER 12

----------not edited-------------

15 minutes passed. They are stuck in lift for now more then 20 minutes but nothing. Lift isn't moving at all.

Sanyu was sitting at the floor of lift with face palmed and Randhir was thinking a way to get out from the lift.

Sanyu was looking at randhir for a while now, he was moving back and fro so she said "Mr devil how much you'll walk left to right and right to left in lift. You won't be going anywhere outside of lift."

Randhir stopped at her comment. He looked at like he was ready to kill her with his glare and said "Can't you keep shut your mouth for a while. I'm trying to think a way to get rid of this problem and here you are taunting me and making fun about it."

"Haww Mr devil I was silent for more then fifteen minutes." At her reply Randhir gave her oh- really look. She continued and said "OK minus the part where I was singing sings."

"You wasn't singing you were screaming along the lyrics of song you played in your mobile. And you were doing that for all the time." She smiled sheepishly at him.

"Change the topic." She said and again started to ignore him, as usual.

He was going to say something but instead of him she said without looking at him "Shut your mouth for a while. That's what you want to say right."
"For once I agree with you." He said.

"I always speak right things. It's just that only intelligent people can understand my talks " she smirked at her own answer.

"What???"
"It's confirm that your favorite word is WHAT. All the freaking time you say what. I mean everything has a limit but your what don't." She blabbered like she always did.

But this time something was different Rant doesn't feel any irritation with her smile or angry on her nonstop blabbering.

"How long you are going to stand like a pole. You can sit no one will punish you for that." She flashed him a smile.

He, with his emotionless face said "no I don't want to."

Sanyu smirked at him and said "oh really." And she gripped his wrist and pulled him toward her.

Randhir's pov

When I lost my balance a little, her hands clutched collar of mine shirt. She was pulling me as possible as she can. She is stubborn for her own good. She isn't giving up, making me sit was her mission. I know my weight was too much to handle her so I gave up and sit, holding her waist and making her sit on to my lap.

She was looking at me because just a moment ago I was the one who was above and she was sitting, now it changed. She is holding my shirt and looking with those big doe eyes. She was shocked it was written on her face. Her lips were looking so inviting and tempting that I can't stop myself anymore and crushed my lips with hers. One of my hand was clutching her hairs in a tight grip while other was on her waste. I was feeling an unknown expression when she started to respond kiss. We were kissing like that it was the last time and never in future we will kiss each other. But we will kiss ???????

We broke apart because of need of breath. I don't stop there. I started to kiss her on face making my way to her neck. She arched her back and I continued my work

I was thinking that there is no one to disturb us but it was not true. I mean when you are with her she won't let you feel alone. -_-

We both heard her mobile start ringing. She looked at her mobile phone with irritation and crushed a little.

She let go of my shirt and looked at me with those beautiful eyes biting her lips altogether... I made her sit on her own.. She was not looking at me, clearly trying to hide her blushing face.

I heard her complaining "Who the hell set alarm for this hours. He must be an idiot." She paused and said again "I forget I did it. But why the hell it need to be ringed right now."

An awkward silence spread between us. neither I tried to say something nor she, but she was continuously cursing her mobile and that alarm.

Finally I thought to break the silent and asked her "Do you want to kiss me again or what?"

I guess she was shocked with my sudden question. Her big orbs become more wide. But as you know she always do something that leave me shocked.

She pulled me by collar of my shirt and take her lips toward my ear. Her lips touched my earlobe. She said in seducing voice of hers "I.. must.. say.. you.. are not..that... bad..in kissing...but..you..are..also...not..better than me."

And she laughed at my shocked expression.

Ill die to see her smile like that for my whole life. She looks so beautiful happy and more angelic when she smile. But wait why the hell I'm thinking too much about her" my mind argued with my heart but heart doesn't allow me to listen to my mind.

Then I remember that she said to me that I am not a good kisser. Now I have to prove her again. I smirk and placed my hand on her delicate waist and rolled her and me too that she was now sitting on my lap. Again.

"Whats going into your mind Mr devil. Doing all this."
I didn't bother to reply her but again she said with a smirk "oh I got it tou want to prove that you are not bad kisser."

"How did she know what I was think. Did she has any kind of supernatural powers?"

Looking at me in confused state she said "yes I in deed have supernatural powers."

How can she know what I am thinking about? I am confused, super confused.

5 minutes left in my thinking so she tried to stood up, but I don't want to let her go. Not now not ever. So I again pulled her into her previous position. And without wasting any more time I latched my hard lips on her soft ones.

And again we engrossed in each other, but it is not for long time because we were not able to continue it. Why????

We apart and looked around there was some poisonous type of smell and smoke surrounding us.
________