CHAPTER 6

This was the first time when he sees her in pain. Somewhere he was also hurt by hurting her, but his devil mind overtake on his feelings. His heart is saying that he should go and heel her wounds but same time his mind says she is here for only this type of torture..

He didn't bring her to confront her. he took here to make her life miserable. But he never thought hurting her will have that much of affect to him. he had killed a lot of people without second thought but with her even hurting her is killing him inside.

Here in the room where she is........

She is crying continuously, not because she is frightened from Randhir but she was worried for her family. She is now well aware of the fact that he can also hurt her beloved family. She loves her family too much. She doesn't want her family in danger. But she doesn't know that her so-called-lovely family even enjoying without her too much in their life.

She thought "Why he said this to me? I am not frighten from him, but I am frighten for my family. I need to talk to my mom. She is surely worried for me. I know she loves me a lot and cannot live without me". She'd search for her mobile in her sling bag which was placed on near table. She didn't find her mobile. Her bag was the only thing she had with her through while journey.

She thought " Where on the earth my mobile has gone." she saw a landline and thanks to God.

She reached to the table where landline was placed. She picked up it and start dialing a number..

She said to herself "maa pick up the phone. God damn pick it up."

Her mother picks up phone after 4 rings

Mrs agarwal-hello.

Sanyu-hello ma..it's me sanyu..

Mrs agarwal thought that " she is still alive. Why didn't he killed her yet."

Mrs agarwal with fake concern asked to her "where are you? Are you ok? I am hell worried for you."

Sanyu-"ma it's a long story. I don't have too much time to tell but I'll tell you in short. There is a gangster who kidnapped me because he wants to take revenge from papa. I don't know what to do.

Mrs agarwal- "I know."

Sanyu-"what.??? You know but how?"

Mrs agarwal-"actually he captured your brother before. He beat him to almost death. But somehow your brother had success in saving his life. But now he has you. I am so worried. He also threatened us to kill and harm our family. Beta what's happening."

*fake cries* >_<

Sanyu didn't say anything and her mother continued.

"beta don't do something to angered him. he will kill your brother. I know how much you love your brother and me for us let him do whatever he wants from you. Don't object please I beg you for my son's life."

*How dramatic mother*

Sanyu- "yeah but ma..."

Mrs agarwal-"sanyu... sanyu... I cant here you ... Are you there beta... sanyu..." And she cut the call..

Sanyu tried to make her listen but call was already ended..

She cried. In her whole life she never cried that much but now she is crying for an unknown reason .She said to herself "I can't do something which may bring danger in bhai's life. I can't go back to my home.. I have to accept this because now this is my life. This is my fate and I have to accept it'" she fall on her knees and cried for continues 1 hour.