CHAPTER 3

Randhir is just starring at her. It's like her beauty has cast a spell on him. She is looking so innocent and pure as well. He doesn't know how he will do that to her. He cannot gather strength to kill her. But he has to do this for his best friend. He made sure he'll take his revenge. How or by who he doesn't care.

And here she is. Having fun with her friends. Without caring about the rest of the world. She is in her own wonderland. She is totally unaware of what is planned for her in future. Something that will change her life entirely.

She excused herself to spend sometime alone and went to garden which is in her college campus. Randhir followed her and make sure not to make it obvious that he is following her. She is starring at beauty of nature, sun rays falling over the plants making flowers a beautiful sight to see.

She didn't realize when someone has come behind her. Holding a cold metal deadly weapon to her head. She turns around to see a hot and sexy looking guy with an intimidating and dangerous aura, standing there with a gun in his hand.

Composing herself and without showing any expression she asked coldly "what the hell is this. It is not a toy to play with mister. And tell me who are you?" She is confused about the last question she asked. Why she wants to know him. May be because he is holding a gun toward her. And she loves her life too much no matter what.

She said all of this in a single breath and his jaw dropped because she is the 1st one to react this way when someone is just facing death and that someone is right now her. He was impressed by her braveness but he thought it's now going to waste. Because she is going to die no matter what.

"To put it in simple words I'm going to kill you. But I see you are not afraid. Are you." He asked/said with a slight smirk playing on his face

Without panicking or screaming for her life she said something which shocked him.

"You want to kill me. I don't know why? But yeah you can do it no one is stopping you."

He thought "Her answer left me speechless. How on the earth she is not afraid by me. Her confidence is disturbing to me. I want to kill her because I want to take my revenge from her father. But if she isn't frightened then how I'll make her life hell. Which I want to make. Because my friend go through hell in past 6 months.

I will make her life hell. I don't care if I have to let her live though."

He was confident to turn her life into hell. How? Doesn't matter.

SANYU'S POV

Oh my god someone have to give an Oscar award to my this performance. Because it's one of my best acting till date. That too serious wali. But ye sadu. Hell is par to koi fark hi nahi pad raha hai.(But he isn't affect at all.) I know I'm quite good actress but yeh... .

What if he really shoot me. Meri to one way ticket hi ho jayegi papa se milne ki. God ji do something plzzz. I know you always disappoint me but this time help me. Do whatever you want. Send superman spiderman or even doramon bhi chalga. But help me.

Oh god ab me khud se baat kar rahi hu. (Oh now I'm talking to myself)  Is so-sexy-by-same-time-sadu guy ki mere presence se hi me pagal ho jaugi. (I'll go crazy with the presence of this sexy guy, I think) But if he doesn't remove gun I am going to faint any second now on.

I was looking dead into his eyes. But no one knows what I am feeling right now. My every emotion ohkey not every but most of all fear and confusion are doing mental dance in my head. What the hell I am saying I am confused. Oh let it be and back to current situation.