CHAPTER 10

------- edited------------

At St. francis church

Dhruv reached there and move toward the garden of church. Because vidushi told him that she is in garden of the church. Vidushi was sitting on a bench and taking picture of her.

Dhruv sees her and thought "There she is but where is the one I'm looking for?"

Vidushi noticed someone's presence so she turned, find Dhruv looking elsewhere, then her.
"Hey Dhruv baby, its pleasant surprise that you come here to meet me. It's really nice of you." Vidushi said with her way to much sugary voice.

"Yeah I can at least do this for my girlfriend. Can't I?" Dhruv said while his eyes were looking for Sanyukta.

"Aww baby you are the best boyfriend of world." *ghanta* -_-

Vidushi took some pictures with him and they talked for a while. There were only few peoples around them because it's Monday *working day* so Dhruv easily spotted Sanyukta. She was as usual busy in doing her antics with some children and Baba was busy in his mobile. Although Dhruv maintain some distance as if he didn't see her but his inner thoughts were screaming that go to her

After having so much of Vidushi's talk he said "Baby look is she Sanyukta, the one from party?" He acted like he didn't remembered well but only he knows what'd going in his mind.

"Where?" Vidushi asked confusedly. As she didn't noticed her before. *or may be she did*

Dhruv points his finger toward Sanyukta's direction and said "there"

"Oh yeah she is Sanyukta. I'll go talk to her." Vidushi said but after a pause she continued "You also come, what will you do here alone."

"If you are insisting then I'll come." He said *jhoota (liar) who is insisting you*
And they both went near to her.

"Hi Sanyukta." Sanyu startle for a moment hearing someone addressing her. She looks at the intruder and find vidushi with annoying Dhruv there. She put a smile, genuine for Vidushi and fake one for Dhruv.

"Hi Vidushi. You are here?." She asked. Actually she was thinking about the coincident that they are also here at the same time. Weird isn't it

"Yeah I was just going for shopping but thought to stop here. And then my dear boyfriend gives me surprise by coming here. And you?" Vidushi linked her arm with Dgruv's

"Haan actually I was feeling bored back at home so I thought to visit church. Well I heard a lot about this church." She told vidushi.

"So how was it? Do you like it here?"
"Yeah I did like it, intact love it
It's amazing." Sanyu replied to Vidushi's question happily.

Dhruv felt out of place. He wants to talk to her and here she is talking to Vidushi instead oh him, so he said "hey I'm also there miss Sanyukta."

Sanyu forced a smile and look at him. She replied him. "Oh sorry I didn't notice you before."

"It's fine. Between what are you doing here?" Sanyu irritatedly looked at him. First of all she just answered same question to Vidushi and second his irritating starring.

"Making chapatti. Wanna eat?"
"Haha.. Very funny. Between would you like to join me, I mean Vidushi and me for a long drive."

Sanyukta rolled her eyes. She know this kind if man very well.

"No I also have a car which I really like to drive by myself." She sarcastically replied him.

Before anyone can say a thing Randhir arrive there. Which surprised Sanyukta, because he placed his hand on her waist and hugged her from behind. He placed his chin on her shoulder.