Can't think about my life without you

short (may be :p)

not edited

CHAPTER 25

"So what is this all about?" I asked to him while sending fake daggers to the piece of paper in my hand. You are probably thinking what is going on then let me enlighten you that I got discharged from that sick place which people like to call as hospital yesterday and right now I am sitting in his library looking at all these news papers. There are news like "Goa's richest CEO's girlfriend is in danger." "is he going to leave her or stay with her in all thick and thins." Ohk so what with them knowing everything about me. -_-

"is there a love triangle in Randhir Sanyukta and Dhruv's life." This one seriously makes me puke. Like hell I will ever like that psycho guy.. idiot people.

"we heard that randhir is going to marry her girlfriend after she get discharge from hospital." And this oh my god seriouslyyyy but if it's really true. I wish....

I actually don't mind these news but you see I've to pretend that I am angry so I can get a date with mister devil. It's my master plan. I can do you anything to go on a date with him. *dream come true*

"it's not like I told them all these things." He told me like it doesn't affect him at all.

"ok tell me what you want me to do to make it up to you?" he asked. What I really want :D

"Use you unused brain sometime." I told him.

"Are you talking about yourself?" seriously what he thinks of himself as -_-

'talking about an idiot who thinks he is so smart you know." I mocked him.

"Whatever be ready in two hours we are going somewhere." Ok I am excited :D

"Where are we going?" I asked him so I can dress accordingly.

"Now you should use your unused brain miss." Argh his signature smirk. -_-

"You know what sadu I want to smack you hard with this news paper on your head," I pointed to his head. He starts laughing "you...*laugh* seriously thinks *laugh* it can hurt me."

"Yeah it can, wants to see." I challenged him. his eyes are sparkling means he accept it. I smirked and rolled that paper make it like a weapon and hit him with it. ohk I think he didn't expect it coming. 'cause he was shocked.

"You didn't do it." he said shockingly.

"Noo I did.' I flashed biggest grin to him and............ and what I ran to save my life. You don't know when a gang leader wants to kill you.

"You stop right there." He yelled.

"So you can hurt me right." I said while running to don't know which direction.

'You know when I'll have you, you are going to regret it."

"Like in hell you can catch me." now we were facing each other. The only thing separating us was the dining table. I didn't realize when we reached here.

"Leave that innocent girl alone Randhir." I head baba's voice.

"What? Are you serious baba. Yeh or innocent. From which angel." Sadu said. -_-

"I'm innocent. You are the devil one here mister devil." I smirked and make my way out of dining area without getting caught. I am too awesome.

"Love you baba." I yelled and heard "love you too sanyu."