~ 2 ~

I woke up and turned over and looked at my alarm clock. When I saw the time I couldn't believe it, it was half past twelve and I never sleep in that late!

I got up and decided that I'd go out for a bit and that I couldn't be bothered with make up or anything else but trackie bottoms for the day since I was going to be getting changed for this evening later on. I wanted to pass by the venue and see Lara, go and pick up my guitar from my music school and then come home, see if my guitar was back in working order and then get ready for the concert.
______________________________________

It was quiet a windy day when I got outside but ofcorse I was not suprised by the English weather. I flipped my hair forward and quickly tided it up into a messy bun all whilst walking through the busy streets of London. My apartment only happened to be about a 15 minute walk away from the venue so I quickly arrived and started to look for Lara. I had never seen so many people crammed up together standing in queues before, and all of them here to see Ed. My heart melted a little bit.

I pulled out my phone and sent a message to Lara telling her that I'm here to see if she is ok and asking her where she was. She quickly replied and explained where she was.

I shuffled through the overflow of the queue and found myself at the end of a queue with a big tree about 20 meters in front of me. I could see Lara but wasn't sure how to get to her but then has the craziest most brilliant idea. I knelt down in the bushes and tried to crawl by way past the queue.

"Nina! You look.. awful" Lara giggled and she looked down at me.

"I know, but I needed to get to you!" I said whilst trying to get all the plants and twigs out of my hair and the mud off my trakies.

"Why? We said 6pm, and please don't tell me you are going dressed like.. um that" she looked down at my clothes.

"No way! Don't worry I just came down to have a look really and to see how you were, but I'm going to head down to Ravenbry now to pick up my guitar"

"Sounds good! But just slid past in the queue to get out, no one will mind" she laughed.
______________________________________

2.30pm and I was at Ravensbry, my music school. I was in a sorry state and was getting weird looks in the street.

I got into the building and went straight up to David, my guitar teachers room. David was more than just a teacher to me, he was also a close friend. He's 27 years old so almost 10 years older than me but he has taught me ever since I was 12 and showed me everything I now know. I've always been able to talk to him about anything and everything, well almost everything and he knows me better than most people.

I knocked on the door and entered with a loud burst :

"David!"

He was sat on his computer but then looked up, smiled and then burst out laughing.

"What in the world happend to you? "

"I had to crawl through a bush to see Lara" I replied.

"I'm not even going to ask why" he said still laughing, "I'm guessing you're here to pick up your guitar?"

"Yep! I can't wait to play a few chords before I leave for my concert" I said with a huge grin on my face, knowing that David had probably forgotten about it .

"Oh that's right! You're going to your idol! So that explains the good mood"

I looked at him with a surprised expression and replied : "I'm always in a good mood! I'm just extra excited that Lara got me V.I.P tickets!!"

David looked so pleased for me. I then walked across the room and picked up  my guitar. I haven't been able to play it for 3 weeks since I dropped my cigarette and melted all the strings, I'm still not sure how that was actually possible but he looked as perfect as ever now.

"Here, good to go" David quietly said as I stood still just looked at my guitare, slowly running my hand across the new strings whilst smiling.

"Thank you so much David! You've done a perfect job"

"Just don't melt the strings again and be more careful whilst playing!" He laughed.

"No problem!" I said picking up my guitar, and said goodbye to David.I looked at my clock to see what time it was, 4pm - already??