~ 6 ~

I woke up and started looking around for Ed. I noticed that he had left probably not long after breakfast. I'd fallen asleep since I was still really tired after having gone to sleep around 5 o'clock in the morning in Ed's arms. He had left a note on the table.

Nina,
thank you for letting me stay the night I wouldn't have enjoyed myself as much anywhere else.
I hope to see you soon, and don't forget the password!!
(P.s sorry for not waiting for you to wake up, Stu called and I needed to go)
Love Ed xxx

I was disappointed that I didn't get to say goodbye and be in his arms for one last minute but I was grateful for him not waking me up as I probably would have been really moody.

I got up out of bed and looked around, there were still beers on the table along with crisps. When I woke up it was around half past four in the afternoon and I still hadn't come to terms with the night before. It was a whirlwind of emotions, maybe if something happens it will be diffrent with Ed and not like last time with...

I couldn't be bothered to tidy up so I just picked up my guitar and started strumming away and humming the same time as last night.

I got up and picked up the empty beer bottles, still thinking about yesterday and the concert. I realized that I needed to call Lara. But just to make sure that she was okay. I didn't want to tell her about last night, only that I met Ed and that he was adorable. I wanted to keep last night to myself, it was to special to share and it would be dangerous to tell too many people, the press could find out.

"Hello?" Lara said as she picked up.

"Hey Lara! It's Nina, how did it go after the concert, did you get back alright?"

"Nina! Yes everything thing was fine, I walked to the underground with some people I met during the day. How about you? Did you meet Ed?"

I went silent. I wasn't really sure what I should say first.

"Nina? Was everything alright?" Lara asked down the phone.

"Yeah it was fine and I met Ed, he is really nice" I said down the phone, looking at the empty beer bottles we shared.

"He was just, nice?" Lara sounded a little confused.

"Yeah I mean nothing special happened, I met him and we talked a little. He is everything I imagined so it was nice" I replied.

"Well okay.. I'm glad you enjoyed it!"

"Yeah thanks Lara, it was really great"

I'd just made the understatement of the century before we said goodbye and hung up. I went and sat on my bed again and picked up my guitar but I couldn't manage to concentrate, I was too busy thinking about Ed, and how much I wanted to see him again.

I got up off my bed and pulled my computer out of my draw. I opened up a search engine and started looking at concert dates. Ed asked me to go and see him at the next concert in London, but I was confused because when me and Lara got out tickets, it was the only London date.

I was scrolling through the concert dates and noticed that another concert date had been added for in a weeks time. I clicked on the link at saw that the date had only been added a few hours ago. Ed could'nt possibly have added this just so I could go again, he must of just added it due to demande. But I didn't think about why he added it for much longer, instead I booked a ticket, printed it out and pinned it up next to the piece of paper Ed gave me with the password along with his note.