~ 22 ~

Ed's POV

I got my stuff together ready to go out and meet up with stu. On the way there all I could think about was Nina, I wanted to find out what happened with her family, Jack and Harry. All I know is that Nina obviously isn't the same person she was, that she lives carrying her mistakes around with her everyday. 

I'd asked Stu to meet me at my apparemment since I hadn't been there in ages. I miss living in London. I got out of my car and walked up towards the door, paparazzis bring there ofcorse as if they just wait outside of my house everyday waiting for me to come home. They were all shouting my name, cameras flashing and were blocking my way to the door.

"Ed! Ed! Is it true that you have a girlfriend?"

"Ed, when are you going to be continuing your tour?"

I stayed silent for both questions.

"Ed, is it true that your girlfriend?"

I turned around, cameras still flashing in my face.

"Where do you guys even get all of this bullshit?" I said angrily, pushing the paparazzi man back so he could move out of my way.

The man just kept asking the same question over and over again. Nina, being involved in some sort of an incident. Could it be true? Is that why her family moved away? The where making out that she was a psychopathic monster without even knowing about Jack or Harry. I tightened my fist and way ready to punch just as Stu came and pushed me indoors.

"Ed what the hell where you thinking? You where going to punch that guy and make matters even worse, I always tell you to ignore them what is wrong with you?"

My fists where still tight and I was still filled with anger.

"They were talking bullshit about Nina, I couldn't stand them doing that. They have no idea and I want to keep it that way."

"I know Ed but you have to keep it together"

I looked up at him and sighed.

"Yeah I know, let's just get this tour sorted"

We sat down with a beer on our hands. I was unable to concentrate or to think straight but we managed to sort out some dates. I'd go to America from mid-May towards the end of June, so in 2 months and a half. I was expecting the dates to be a earlier but at least this gives Nina time to try to sort things out with her family.

Stu left to go and sort out a deal with the paparazzi, whilst I decided to pick up a hoodie shadowing my face and go to Ninas music school, Ravensbry. There were 2 people I needed to see there.

Head down I walked through the streets of London trying to be unnoticeable. Usually it wouldn't bother me, but it was to important for me to be recognized.

I arrived at the school and walked inside trying to fit in with the crowd, and started looking for Ninas music teachers room, David. He is one of the closest people to Nina and I needed his help. I need to find out about Harry and Jack. I found his room, knocked on the door and walked in.

"Excuse me are you David?"

He didn't look up, he was to busy adjusting the chords of his guitar.

"Yes, but you students should'nt call me by my name only-"

"I'm not a student" I replied closing the door and putting my hood down "I'm here about Nina".

David looked up at me and smiled.

"So she did get to meet you"

I chuckled and scratched my head a little.

"Yeah, and a little more than 5 minutes if that's what she told you"

David stood up and started to walk towards me.

"So what do you need to talk about?" He asked standing up and walking towards me.

"Jack and Harry" I replied bluntly, rage already penetrating through my mind.