~ 4 ~

Ed had just finished singing Sing when he walked of stage. We were all still buzzing from Eds perfect performance and so we keep on singing for about 5 minutes. After that people slowly started to exit the venue and I wasn't quiet sure what to do appart from heading towards the big black door. I turned to Lara who had barely spoken to me throughout the concert since she was too busy screaming. I swear Ed looked at here and smiled at one point.

"What are you going to do now?" I shouted over the noise of the crowd.

" I'm going to head outside and pick up some merch from the store but do you want me to wait her with you?".

"No don't worry, thank you so much for this Lara the concert was amazing!!" I said throwing my arms around her before she waved and made her way out with the rest of the crowd.

I waited for a bit until the crowd was mostly out and then made my way toward the big black door.

I couldn't help but think about how Ed's voice filled the venue, I was hypnotized by the was he way he played the guitar, how he used the loop pedal perfectly and how he sang with such passion. I started to lean against the door, but seconds after, it opened. I didn't't have time to react, fell over bumping into whoever opened the door. I recognised the laughing, it was Kev.

"Still here when nobody else is?" He asked looking down at me.

"I guess so" I said trying to get myself up.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Nina"

"Ok Nina I'll be right back" he said just before walked off behind the door again. I started to feel a little nervous, and so I walked over next to the stage and sat on the steps. I hear someone opening the door.

"Hey Nina, I guess you're here to see me?"

I looked up, and there was Ed Sheeran standing infront of me looking at me smiling. I'd never really played attention to how hot he was before but he was gorgeous. His hair was a beautiful ginger couler, his eyes bright blue, a smile so perfect that it made everything wrong in the world seem okay.

"I knew I had a V.I.P guest tonight, and when I saw you singing before the concert I was glad that it would be you" he said looking at me softly.

"You saw me singing earlier?" I feel really uneasy and a little embarrassed, Ed just laughed at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I was just getting ready to get on stage, you have an amazing voice you should do something with it!"

"No! I just want to keep it to myself, it's appreciating other artists that I'm bothered about, like you, I can't believe I'm meeting you! You're so talented! But thanks anyway" I said looking at him quickly and then nervously looking down, playing with my hands.

But Ed just stared at me, still with a smile on his face and his blue eyes shining bright. Everything I had going through my mind before was gone.But I still felt that something wasn't right.

"Do I have grass and twigs in my hair?" I asked confused.

"What? No your hair looks perfect!" He replied laughing.

"It's just I had to crawl through a bush to get to my friend Lara outside because I didn't want to push through the queue" I said with a nervous laugh.

Ed was killing himself laughing, and put a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"You're beautiful, even when you crawl though bushes" He said softly. I looked up at him and blushed. I didn't know what to say, Ed noticed that I'd become shy.

"You wanna come backstage?" He asked.

"I'd love too but I don't want to take up to much of you're time-"

"Don't say that! I have as much time as I want, and I want to spend some with you". Ed stood up and held out his hand, and so I took it.

We walked backstage, and made our way to Ed's dressing room. I walked inside and started looking at his guitars.

"I'm probably the biggest fan of your music!" I said giggled. Ed blushed and walked over to me.

"Thanks, it's always nice to have fans who are not only fans of my music but fans of the art of music"

I looked up at him.

"What makes you say that?" I asked smiling at him.

"The way you look at my guitars, you play right?" He said putting his hand next to mine.

"Yeah, i've played since I was 12, i'm actually studying at a music school in London" I replied enthusiastically.

Ed was really so gorgeous and perfect and things that I can't put into words. I felt so nervous looking at him, I couldn't be in control of my emotions or of the way I was looking at him, and how he was looking at me.

Ed picked up a guitar, and sat down in his sofa.

"Want to come and play with me?" He asked.

"The guitar?"

"Well I'd play anything with you, but we can play the guitar if that's what you choose" he replied. He gave me a cheeky wink and we started to laugh. I picked up one of his guitars.

"Careful Sheeran you don't want to mess with me" I said sitting down next to him. He laughed as I'd said it jokingly, which it sort of was, but not entirely. No one would want to get caught up in my mess.

We had a lot in commun concerning our taste in music. But we didn't really play any songs, we just strummed away until we found a melody. I hadn't noticed that I had started humming along creating a tune untill Ed stopped playing.

"What's up?" I giggled.

"Nothing, I'll just have to remember this. I'd love to create something beautiful with it" he said smiling.

"I hope you will, I know how talented you are" I replied putting down my guitar.

Ed's POV :

"Let's hope I am" I replied.

I don't thing Nina understood, and in a way I hoped she didn't because I wouldn't know how she would react. I barely know her, but I know how much I'd like to. She is beautiful, funny, smart and has so much charm. I want to remember the melody we came up with. But I want to remember this time we spent together and I want to make something beautiful, with her. Not only a song, but something more. I sound crazy, but I can't help but look into her beautiful eyes. I feel that she immediately understands me for who I am and not my celebrity status.

I saw Nina look down at her watch, she seemed worried so was immediately concerned about her.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Late, it's 1.00am, I should really be getting back home.." She said looking down. She still seemed worried though.

"How are you getting back?" I asked as I put my guitar down next to her's.

"Oh I came here on foot, so I'll just walk back" she replied as she stood up. I knew the area well from when I was in London and so I understood why she looked so worried. It's not the best idea to be out on the streets at 1.00 in the morning.

"I'll drive you home Nina, I can't let you walk back at this time of night!"

"Ed it's fine it's only 15 minuites"

"And in 15 minutes you could get robbed or stabbed or worse!"

"Ed you're over reacting, I'll be fine"

"I don't want anything to happen to you, I need to keep you safe. And even if you are convinced that you will be fine, can't I just drive you home for the pleasure of it?"

Nina smiled.

"I'll go get my keys" I insisted, and ent to pick them up. I noticed that Nina was blushing, I looked down and smiled. She really was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

I picked up my jacket and Nina picked up her stuff, and we made the way to my car.