~ 21 ~

The next day I woke up in Ed's arms and thought of last night. I felt different, as if Jack was nothing but a bad dream and that I shouldn't be scared anymore. I got up and for once picked up the news paper up from outside my door, throwing it onto the bed to read later. I looked at Ed still asleep, looking like a sweet innocent child. Ed was the loving soul that I was missing. The part of my soul that was broken into a million pieces. I smiled at him before turning into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Oh shit" I heard from the other room, Ed was awake.

"Hey what's up?"

"Uhm nothing babe, good morning"

I was a little confused but just picked up my plate of toast and went and sit back down on the bed next to Ed.

"Wait where's the newspaper gone?" I said looking around.

"Newspaper?" Ed said nervously scratching his head. He was hiding something. I lent over him, giving him a kiss and sliding my hands underneath his pillow. Bingo.

I looked at the paper silently. I felt numb, a feeling that you feel when you're actually feeling nothing. Only a cross between shock, sadness, joy, love, and every other emotions. The paparazzi had seen us, and now so has everyone else.

«Ed Sheeran has recently been spotted with a mistery girl yesterday in a local area in London. Is this mistery girl his new love interest?»

"Nina, I didn't notice I don't want to be in the papers as much as you don't"

"No Ed it's fine, I told myself that i was going to get over it yesterday. But I just want them to know that I love you. They can't find out anything else. Not about Jack or Harry or my family"

"I'm going to get stu to sort something out. He's good with making sure the paparazzi leaves me alone, us alone"

I looked back down and smiled at him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me pressing his nose against my neck.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered. I giggled a little.

"Ed I'm fine, never better actually"

"And uhm.. last night?"

I looked down at him to admire his loving gaze. He seemed so nervous about how I would react to his question, how I would repley. He understood how much Jack messed me up. But last night, it was like Ed put disinfectant on an open wound. It stang to begin with, but after it soothed and now it will begin to heal. I looked at him smiling with a tear running down my face.

"Oh no Nina I'm sorry I-"

"Ed I'm crying because I'm happy. I've never felt so loved."

A huge grin appeared on his face and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me down to hold on to me tight as if he'd never let me go, and I didn't want him to.

"Let's just stay here all day" he said in a lazy voice.

"No Ed, you need to go and sort things out with Stu" I giggled. Ed gave out a small sigh along with a grunt. I turned over to look at him.

"Aren't you looking forward to sorting out your tour?"

"Ofcorse I am, but whilst I'm gone well.. I won't be with you. And a month touring America is a long time without you" he chuckled.

"Only a month in a America? I thought you were big over there?"

"Well I kind of am I guess, I'll be going back at the end of the tour"

I looked down, fidgeting with my hands and Ed took hold of my chin and pecked me on the nose.

"But I want you to do something for me"

"What is it?" I replied hesitant.

"I want you to get in touch with your parents"

My face dropped. How could he ask me to do that? He has no idea about what happened, how I ruined their lives. They would never want to hear from me otherwise they wouldn't of moved to the other side of Great Britan to avoid me.

"Ed you can't ask me to do the you have no idea about what happened! They hate me"

"Think about it for me. You want to move forward into the future right? I just want to to try and visualise it with your family being a part of it. You started life off with them, don't you want to finish it that way too?"

I stayed silent. Ed knew that he was asking a lot, but I knew that he was doing it for my own good.