~ 9 ~

A week had gone by, and it was the morning of the concert. I had been thinking about Ed all week and I was so excited to see him again.

I got up out of bed I realized that I should queue up this time if I wanted to be front row again. I remembered the password. What was it for? I had no idea, I wish Ed told me.

I put in some effort in getting dressed for once. But not too much because I needed to get going. I put on some Levi high waisted jeans with a cute crop top, a boyfriend cardigan and a pair of trainers. I picked up my bag and put some food in it along with my cigarettes too and went out the door.
______________________________________

I arrived at the venue and there weren't many people yet, I was lucky. I lit up my cigarette and put my earphones in, seperating myself from the world.

I had so many questions going round and round in my head. I decided to text Lara and let her know that I was at the concert and asked for some tips to pass time, just just told me to talk to the other people who were queuing and make friends. I can't believe Lara told me to make friends, it's like asking a dog to ride a skateboard.

I looked around at the other people and none of them looked anything like me. I mean they didn't seem like the type of people who would be willing to crawl through bushes. I lit up a cigarette. I just wanted to be with Ed, he is the only one I am comfortable with.

About an hour went past and I was well into my playlist by now. I was sitting by the tree when a girl from the group I had been looking at for an hour came up to me.

"You don't have a cigarette by any chance do you?"

"Um yeah sure" I replied taking one out of my packet. I started looking toward the venue and wondered if Ed was already inside. I wanted to be in his arms more than anything.

"You a huge fan too huh?"

"You could say that" I laughed.

She smiled and sat down next to me.

"Do you mind?" She asked.

"No, I'm Nina by the way"

"I'm Emma, I'm guessing you want a front row place as badly as we do!"

"Yeah I could do with being front row"

"I can't believe he added another date, I was so gutted to miss the first London concert so I was so excited when he added this one! It was really unexpected though!"

"Yeah I wish I knew why"

"Well it doesn't really matter why, does it?"

"No you're right" I said giving her a smile. She seemed nice enough, and I felt pleased with myself for socializing.
______________________________________

Another couple of hours passed and there was a mass crowd and security guards and staff all around the venue. It was almost time to go in and I needed to find someone to show that password to. I went to show my ticket to a security guard and showed my password at the same time, just in case.

"Are you Nina?"

"Yes"

He took out his walkie talking and started talking :
-She's here
-Do you want me to let her in?
-No you can't there are too many people!

It then cut off. I started to hear the crowd outside screaming, I looked around and I saw Ed walking out of the venue and towards me and the security guard. Fans were screaming as loud as they good and I could see Emma leaning over the barriers to try and touch Ed. He came up to me and grabbed my hand.

"I hoped I'd see you again"

"I know" I whispered into his ear as he pulled me close, and smiled at me with his eyes lit up. He was warm and cosy and the sight of him gave me butterflies. He asked the security guard to let me past.

"I need to go back inside, but you can go straight into the venue. I shouldn't have come out but I just couldn't wait to see you"

"But Ed I still don't understand about the password? And the concert date it was only added-"

"I'll explain later, after the concert. You know where to wait for me" he said and once we were out of sight, he put his hands around my face and kissed me on the forehead. I looked up at him and joined my eyes with him and smiled. He smiled back and walked to the back of the venue leaving me to go in the front. As soon as I arrived inside, the crowd flooded in.