~ 16 ~

Ed's POV

I got up and slung on my clothes from yesterday since that's all I had. I picked up my phone and messaged Stu saying that I'd be coming over to the hotel later to pick up some stuff, and that I was staying at Ninas for a couple of days.

I went to find something to eat in Nina's kitchen and decided to get myself some toast. Nina had made me some earlier but I just wanted one more slice. Once it was ready I went and sat by the window. Nina had said that I could smoke out the window so I lit a cigarette and enjoyed the view. I missed London, I hadn't been here for months. I have an appartement on the other side of London but I never go there, we always stay in hotels close to the venues so we can always be on time, and discuss the tour together, me and Stu.

I'd just finished my cigarette when I heard a knock on the door. I hesitated opening but I thought that it might be Nina who had forgotten something and I'd noticed that she had left her keys so I got up and awnsered the door excited to have Nina's warmth against my body again.
I opened the door and it wasn't Nina.

A girl was stood there staring at me and looked shocked, I wasn't sure what to do.

"Hi, Nina's not here, sorry" I said awkwardly, not sure what else to say. The girl continued staring at me.

"It's not really you is it?"

"Who?"

"You, you're Ed Sheeran. What are you doing in Nina's house?" She said still looking completely shocked and confused. I blushed a little and chuckled.

"Please don't tell anyone! You must be a friend of Nina's, I think I recognize you do you want to come in?"

She looked even more shocked that before. But I opened the door widely and she came it. She went and sat down on Nina's bed and started looking around.

"What's happening? What are you doing here? Nina only met you for five minutes!"

"Is that what she told you?"

"Yes, but I can't be the truth otherwise you wouldn't be here"

I chuckled again and scratched my head a little.

"What's your name?"

"Lara, I'm a good friend of Nina. I can't believe what's happening"

"Nice to meet you Lara, Nina's told me about you. I should thank you otherwise I never would have met Nina! I owe you a lot"

"Then can you tell me what is going on?"

I hesitated. Nina dosent want anyone to know yet, otherwise she would have told Lara. I didn't know what to say, she knew something was going on otherwise I wouldn't be in Nina's appartement. I think I had to tell her, I just hoped that Nina wouldn't hate me for it.

"I'm dating Nina. I'm in love with her and I'm staying here for a couple of days, but you can't tell anyone! Nina doesn't want anyone to know"

I thought that Lara was about the pass out from shock. She looked really confused, and i think i would too if i was in her place.

"You love Nina? And you're dating?"

"Yes"

She went silent again.

"You're Ed Sheeran and you're dating Nina?"

"Yes" I chuckled again. I went and sat down next to her.

"I know that it's probably a little confusing, but as soon as I met her I knew she was special. I just want to be with her every second of the day"

Lara finally smiled, and giggled a little.

"I can't believe it" she said still giggling. I chuckled with her. She continued to speak.

"Look can you pass a message onto Nina for me then?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Tell her that I saw Harry. He's back. And tell her to stay away from him. I don't want her getting into any more trouble"

"Trouble?"

"Yeah but it's nothing to worry about. She just wasn't great when she hung out with them before, Harry and Jack. I just think it's best if she stays away this time, especially if she's got you"

I looked confused but I said that I'd pass on the message. Lara said goodbye and left saying that she'd keep in touch and that she would wouldn't say anything to anyone that me and Nina were together.

What trouble was Nina getting into before? And who are Harry and Jack? I was worried. Maybe they are part of her baggage?

I went over and picked up Nina's guitar. I continued to work on the tune we came up, and tryed to continue the lyrics. I loved Nina and I want her to be happy. I wanted her to know that she was loved and that nobody was going to hurt her anymore.