~ 15 ~

I walked into Ravensbry, but I wanted to be as quick as possible. Today I just had to go and fill in some papers to sign myself up for next year and go and see David as per usual. I arrived at the school Secretary and I saw Harry. I hadn't seen Harry in over a year since he'd left school to study elsewhere, I had no idea why he was back. I tryed not to stare at him but it brought back memories seeing him again, bad memories. He then started to walk over to me, I started to panic inside.

"Nina, still here?"

"Yes but I don't know why you are"

"I've come to finish my trimester, I'd have thought that you'd me more pleased to see me" he said with an evil smile. He looked me up and down and he knew what he was doing to me, how he was messing me up inside.

"Why would I be pleased to see you? I hate you"

"Hate is a very powerful word babycakes, I'm sure you don't mean it. You just miss the past"

"The past was fucked up, along with the people in it. You and him. I don't miss it at all"

"You can't even say his name can you Nina? Well he misses you. You're missing out on an opportunity"

I turned away, picked up my papers and started to walked toward the corridor to get up to David's classroom. I could hear Harry laughing.
______________________________________

I got up to David's room and I was in tears. When I opened the door David was already with another student.

"Nina?"

"Oh your busy, I'll come back later"

David saw the tears running down my cheeks and looked concerned.

"No come in, me and Lily where nearly finished go and pick up a guitar"

I walked over to the guitars and ran my fingers across all the chords,one by one. David was taking to Lily Johnson, a nice enough student but whom like me, didn't socialize much. When David had finished he came over to me.

"What's wrong? I've never seen you upset before, it must be bad"

"It's nothing, I just saw Harry."

"Then why are you upset? You used to be great friends with him before he went away, you him and-"

"We were, before. But not now"

David didn't know anything about what happened. Nobody did. Nobody knew the whole truth apart from my family, but they don't speak to me anymore. They moved away because of me.

David put his arm round me and walked with me so I could sit down on a table.

"I never knew you were so emotional" he chuckled.

"I guess it's new" I joked, but it wasn't. I just kept it under control.

David gave me some more paperwork to fill out for next year and so I filled out my sign up papers too. We didn't talk much and I wanted to leave as soon as possible. I needed to be in Ed's arms.

"I'm going to go, I need to go and see Ed"

"Ed?"

I'd spoken without thinking. David can't know, not yet, especially with Harry being back. I needed to find an excuse.

"Yeah Ed, I filmed his concert and want to watch it again" I replied hesitant.

"Post concert deppresion?"

David laughed, and so I forced myself to join in. I wanted to leave and I wanted a cigarette. I said goodbye to David, left his room and headed outside. I prayed that I wouldn't cross Harry again, and luckily I didn't. I stood outside, lit my cigarette and set off back home. I needed to escape, I needed to be with Ed.