~ 14 ~

Ed's POV

I woke up and Nina was in my arms. We'd fallen asleep after finishing the pizza. I could tell how emotional last night was for her, but all I want to do is be here for her and make her happy. I want her to trust again, not only in me but in the world. I felt Nina turn herself around to face me and I pulled her in tight. I never wanted her to leave my arms.

"Moring sleepy head" I whispered. Nina just smiled at me and made a little grunt snuggling her head into my neck and giving it a gentel kiss.

"You always smell so good" she murmured. I started to laugh a little.

"You don't smell too bad yourself"

Nina giggled and gently pushed me and used me to prop herself up. Her hair was in her face and so I pushed it to the side of her face and behide her ear. She was consistently and unconditionally beautiful, I was so lucky to have met her.

"Have you got anywhere to be today?" She gently asked.

"No, but I should maybe go back to the hotel I have all my stuff there"

Nina looked down a little and started to blush. I chuckled.

"What is it?"

"If you want you could bring some stuff over here?" She said nervously.

I couldn't of had a bigger smile on my face of I tryed.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Ofcorse not, I want to be with you every second, day and night"

I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. I closed my eyes and placed my hand on her cheek. It was warm and smooth.

"Well I just need to go over to Ravensbry, I have some stuff that I need to catch up on with David. Do you want to stay here?" she asked whilst yawning and pushing her arms up into the air.

"Yeah that sounds great"

I was still curious about who this David was and I'd like to meet him. I know he is only Nina's teacher but he means a lot to her, I can tell.

Nina stood up to get dressed, she was wearing a long baggy t-shirt that she used to sleep in. I noticed that Nina was either very body conscious, or it had something to so with her trust issues but she refused to let me touch her skin unless it was face and arms. She didn't want me to look at her either. I respected her wishes ofcorse , I don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me.

Once she was dressed she picked up her stuff and leaned over the bed handing me some toast.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she said as she kissed me again softly.

"Be good" she added laughing as she walked out the door.

I lay back and spread out my arms out across the bed. I closed my eyes and smiled, thinking of the most wonderful girl that I'd ever met.