~ 12 ~

We left the venue and it was cold in London that night. Ed put his arm round me and sqweezed me in. He scent was so attractive and I felt like I never wanted him to let me go.

"So where abouts are we going to get this pizza" I asked him, still snuggled up under his arm.

"It's a surprise"

I was blushing and smiling and couldn't really control the joy, so I decided to light a cigarette.

"You smoke?" Ed asked and I started to feel quiet awkward. I've never felt like this around anyone whilst smoking.

"Uh yeah, I can put it out if you want?" I said nervously.

"No it's fine, I was actually going to ask you for one" he laughed. I had completely forgotten that Ed also smoked. I realized that I questioned everything about myself when I was around Ed.

I passed a cigarette to Ed and he lit it. He was so sexy when he smoked, and I have no idea why. Technically I was wathching himself raise his risks of having cancer which is immediately less appealing, but he looked good whilst doing it. He then looked at me, smiled and grabbed my hand. We continued walking down a couple more roads.

"I used to go to this place when I was sofa surfing in London. I would actually go and stand in front of all the London venues, and try to work out the order in which I wanted to play them, and after visiting the one I just played I found this pizza place. I want to recreate that memory, but with you in it. It seems like a pretty good recycled memory, don't you think?" He said shyly looking down at his feet.

He was still holding my hand and holding the cigarette in the other but I could tell he was blushing. I feel like I've known him for years.
______________________________________

We arrived at "Pablos Pizzas", a little take away pizza place with some tables and stools in front of the main window.

"Here we are, "Pablos Pizzas" a fine 5 star restaurant" Ed laughed, look down at me before kissing me on the forehead.

Ed started to walk into Pablos, so I followed smiling and still holding his hand. We decided to get one huge pizza to share, and we went and sat down at one of the tables.

"So what do you think?" He asked smiling.

"Well they sell pizza so it gets the thumbs up from me" I replied, Ed laughed and started staring at me.

"You're so beautiful Nina" he said whilst gazing into my eyes. I blushed and didn't know what to say. I looked around and noticed that people where looking at us, Eds desguise wasn't working very well.

"Ed, people are staring at us maybe we should go you're covers blown" I whispered to him. He grabbed my hands tight on the table and smiled.

"It doesn't matter don't worry"

"But Ed I don't want you to get caught up in any stories in the newspapers or anything that wouldn't be fair on you, you know what they are like they will think that we're dating"

"Well we are, aren't we?" He looked at me softly, but he seemed worried.

"I don't know, I want to but-" I started to get all panicked and nervous. I couldn't deal with all these emotions, I was starting to have a break down and I felt like I couldn't breath. I didn't know what was happening. Ed started to look even more worried now and put his hand on my cheek.

"You're shaking, do you want to go outside?" He asked. I knodded my head. He stood up and he grabbed my hand then wrapping his arm around me. I saw a camera flash and started to look around frantically. "Nina, Nina calm down it's ok let's just get you outside"

We got outside and Ed sat me down on the curb, then sitting beside me.

"I'm so sorry" I quickly apologized.

"Don't apologized Nina you haven't done anything wrong I'm just worried about you, it's me who should be apologizing for assuming- "

"I want us to be dating Ed" I said looking up at him. I slight smile came to his face but it was overwhelmed by his worry. "It's just, I don't know I don't understand and then I thought there were paparazzi and-"

"Nina it's fine! As long as you're ok everything is fine, how about I pick up the pizza and I take you home? I won't stay if you don't want me to I just want to make sure you get back alright"

"Ofcorse you can stay Ed"

I calmed myself down watching the world passing by with Ed beside me. I felt safe. I love Ed, I just don't know how to control it.