~ 20 ~

Hi, this chapter has some sexual content!
Thanks for reading ♥

______________________________________

We got back to my appartement and Ed went into my bathroom to take a shower. I decided to get changed into something more comfy and so picked up one of Ed's tshirts and put on a pair of trackie bottoms. I sat picked up my guitar and started to play, strumming random chords again trying to make a tune. I'd been working on something for a while now and had played it to David, but he said that it was still missing something.

When Ed got out of the shower, he came and joined me with only his boxers on. I'd never seen him like that and he looked so sexy, I started to blush, but I looked down at my guitar so he wouldn't notice. He went to try and look for some clothes.

"What are you looking for?"

He looked up at me with a pair of jeans in his hands and chuckled.

"That t-shirt actually"

"I can give it you back"

I got up and started to pull off my t-shirt, and Ed had turned himself around. I giggled a little.

"It's fine Ed, I feel safe with you and I'd promised that I'd work on it"

He turned around and looked at me for a minute, silent. I walked up to him and handed him his t-shirt but he just let it drop to the ground and pulled me in my the waist. I became a little nervous but told myself that I needed to get my shit together. I wasn't going to let what happened with Jack ruin my relationship with Ed. He looked down at me.

"Is this okay?" His whispered.

I looked up at him, knodded, smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in. I softly kissed him on the lips him now holding me tight. I still felt so nervous, nobody has seen or touched my bare skin for so long. Ed's hands were soft and gentle, holding me delicately. His hands slowly made their was up my back but then stopped just below my bra, Ed looking down and placing his forehead on mine.

"I'm scared that this is all too much for you, I don't want you to be forcing yourself."

I closed my eyes and then looked into his deeply.

"I'm not forcing myself Ed. I want this, with you. I trust you, I don't want to be the way I am, scared of the ones I love. I feel safe with you Ed."

Ed smiled at me and gently kissed me on the forehead, then pulling me in closer, making his way down to my lips. He softly rubbed my back before reaching my bra and undoing it. I started to breath heavier, with a mixed feeling of excitement and fear. But I was with Ed, and he kept checking with me every couple of minutes whispering "ok?" with me knodding and continuing to gently kiss him.

He grabbed my by the waist and gently pulled me up, walking over towards to the bed where he slowly lay me down and then pulled me on top of him.

He continued to kiss me, more passionately every second. I could hear his heart beating fast. I pulled myself up a little to pull off my bra, and threw it onto the floor. Ed gently pulled me back down, stroking my back and the moved his hand up to wrap my dangling hair around my ear. He gave a warm chuckle and whispered into my ear.

"You're so beautiful Nina, you're all I'll ever need. I love you"

"I love you too Ed. I'm so lucky to have you" I whispered back, putting my hands around his face, kissing him and pulling him up a little.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to slowly kiss my neck, making his way down to my breasts. I moved my hands, softly stroking his chest, indulging every piece of skin that I touched and made my way down to his boxers. I started to pull them off when he looked up at me again.

"Are you sure?" He asked, slowly stroking my face.

"Yes Ed, I'm sure. I want this, I want you"

He smiled at me again and I got lost in his eyes. They were a beautiful blue just glistening in the light. He pushed me over onto my back and started kissing my neck, slowly making his way down to pull off my trakies and underwear, but still looking up at me to make sure I was alright. I was still feeling nervous but I knew that Ed would never hurt me. I sat up, kissing him passionately and pulled down his boxers then pulling him closer to me on the bed. I could feel his length becoming hard. He continued to kiss me passionately and started to rub my breast and then took one of my hands in his and lowered it towards his length. I slowly started stroking it and he started to breath a little heavier. He looked at me with the same caring eyes as usual, still checking if I was ok. Honestly, I started to become really nervous but I just pulled him closer to me, placing one hand on his cheek, our hearts beating fast together.

"I really want you Nina" he whispered, still breathing hevely.

"I'm yours" I whispered back with a subtle smile.

He put his hand on mine, removing it and moved his hips forward with a gentle push, making me gasp a little. I wrapped my hands around his back holding on to him as tight as I could. I closed my eyes and froze for a slight second. He slowly started moving his hips back and forth and I started to moan a little. He looked up at me, pushing himself up with his arms, and started to kiss my neck, gently pulling on my skin with his lips.

He started to accelerate a little, as his kissed me softly but hard at the time time, making me moan. He pushed his head now into my neck, I could feel his sweat dripping and running along my skin.

"I'm so close" he whispered, kissing my neck until he reached my lips again. He made a final thurst, closing his eyes moaning. He slowed down again, opening his eyes and looking deeply into mine, smiling. I smiled back gently strocking his cheek with my hand. He gently pulled out making me gasp a little again, and then lay down pulling me on top of him.

"That was amazing" he said still panting. I didn't know what to say, I enjoyed it so much and loved satisfying Ed but found myself shaking a little.

"I love you" I whispered, leaning down to kiss him on the forehead.