~ 7 ~

Ed's POV

After breakfast Nina fell asleep. She was so beautiful when she was sleeping, and all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms again like last night. I didn't really understand why she was so afraid of me to touch her at first. I didn't understand because she said she wanted to.

I was sat watching Nina sleep when I received a text from Stu asking me where I was and what time I was getting back to the hotel. He said he needed to talk to me about tomorrow's show. I asked stu to call me.

"Hello Ed?"

"Hey stu, I'm still at Ninas' house, but I need to ask you something" I replied.

"Ed you're going to have to come back to the hotel, we need to talk about when the next dates of your tour are going to be"

"I know and that's what I want to ask you about, can we add another date for London as soon as possible?"

"What? Why do you want to do that?"

"I really want to perform in London again, the crowd they were.. amazing" I said to stu, looking down at Nina with a smile. I'd never seen anyone so beautiful.

"Are you sure? It's not going to be easy to do, you'll have to come back right away so we can make some phone calls"

"That's fine! As long as we can get this date added everything will be just fine" I replied feeling excited.

"Ok, I still don't fully understand why you want to do this but I'll get on it right away. See you later Ed"

"Yep see you later!"

Stu hung up. I looked at Nina and wrote a note for her to read when she woke up. I stood up and kissed her on the forehead and hoped that it wouldn't wake her up. I picked up my stuff and went down to my car.

A woman was standing outside when I opened the door to leave the block of flats. I think she recognized me and stood there staring. I smiled and politely said hello. She waved back but continued to look at me in a strange way.

I got into my car, looked at Ninas window and then drove off. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I had never met anyone like her, someone who didn't just like me beacause I was famous but she liked me for the music, and who I really am. She was different, funny kind and caring. I really couldn't stop thinking about her. I needed to see her again.
______________________________________

I got back to the hotel and met up with Stu. He was stood there giving me the look that he gives me when he thinks that I've been getting up to trouble or when I've got a hangover the morning after.

"Fun night?" He asked raising

"Great, couldn't have been better" I replied. Stu was still looking at me with the look.

"I really like her Stu, I've never met anyone like her"

"Get it together Ed, you hardly know her, just is just a fan probably trying to get something out of you" Stu replied. I was offened and he could tell. He apologised.

"Look Stu let's just get this date added ok? I know what I'm doing and Nina isn't like that. I just know she isn't"

"Are you even going to see her again?"

"Maybe.."

"Wait is this why you want to add another London date? For a girl? Ed do you know how much trouble it is to-"

"No Stu honestly, I really do just love performing in London, but I asked Nina if she could come.."

"Ed!" He said a little annoyed. He then turned away and started making phone calls. I saw Kev and when over to him.

"Hey Kev!"

"Ed! I hear you want an extra date added in London? I hope that nice young girl will come along again"

"So do I but Stu hates her and he hasn't even met her!" I said get a little angry.

"He is just stressed out about you adding another date don't worry!" Kev replied smiling.

"I know" I said scratching my head.

I turned around and walked up into my room. I picked up my guitar and started playing the same chords as last night. I picked up a pen and papar and started to write some lyrics over it.