~ 5 ~

Hi everyone! I'm sorry this one is a little long, thanks you so much for reading! ♥
______________________________________

We were at the back of the venue, walking towards Eds car, a black mini. It cold outside, so I was really grateful for Ed driving me home.

Ed opened the door for me, smiled, and let me get it. His car smelt so good, it smelt of him. It was also very untidy but it just made me laugh. Ed noticed and started laughing too.

"Yeah, sorry about the mess, I don't get much time to tidy"

"No it's fine, mine would probably be the same of I had a car" I giggled. Ed sat down next to me and turn the engine on. Ed started to drive towards by place.

"In case I haven't mentioned it, you're concert really was amazing" I said shyly. Ed quickly looked over at me, before looking at the road again.

"I saw you in the crowd, you looked like you were enjoying it. It made me happy that you knew all the lyrics" he laughed a little nervously.

"You saw me in the crowd?"

"How could I not see you? And anyway, I wanted to". Ed became really shy and almost romantic. The way he would make a little nervous smile before blushing a little, and when he is not holding a stirring wheel he would run his fingers through his scruffy hair and scratch his head a little. He eyes would shine bright and his arms seems as if they were the safest place in the world to be.

We slowly pulled up to my appartement and we sat in silence in the car for a minute.

"Is this you're place?"

"Yeah, I live in one of the appartements. Thanks for driving me home Ed, do you want to come in or something? Like a drink I don't know it sounds pretty weird but-"

"That sounds great" he said smiling as if he really wanted me to ask him. He has this habit of cutting my sentences of when I am clearly too nervous to talk, I liked how he knew how to react with me.

We got out of the car and walked toward the block of flats. Ed started to say something but I quickly turned around to stop him.

Ed started laughing trying to be as quiet as he could. We quietly walked up the steps and got the the third floor where my apparemment was. Ed was looking around, and I started to get nervous about what he would think of where I live, I mean it's far from fancy. He then looked at me and smiled. I looked back at him.

I opened the door and let Ed walk in first.

"Want a beer?" I asked, putting my bag down.

"I'd love to, but I'd best not. I take my drinking and driving seriously" he said, scratching his head and looking up at me.

"Yeah ofcorse I'm sorry I didn't think, if you're going to drink you'd have to crash here for the night" I said mindlessly.

"Sounds good to me, if that was an invitation ofcorse" he said looking at me with a big grin on his face.

"Well yeah, why not! But aren't you supposed to be at a hotel or something?" I said looking concerened.

"Don't worry, I'll send a text to Stu" he said looking down at his phone.

I went to get the beers. I also picked up some chrisps and some other snacks. I went in to the other room which was my bedroom and lounge all in one and sat down on my bed putting the beer and food on the table next to it. Ed came and sat beside me.

"Thanks, this is really nice of you Nina, I wasn't expecting it! But I'm glad it's happening" he said smiling at me, but I quickly started blushing so Ed picked up the beers and handed one to me.