Chapter 2

Urushihara looked through all the windows intel he saw something that interested him. "Ooh! Ooh!" He shouted finally getting Ashiya's attention. "How much does that cost?" Ashiya asked quickly while getting ready to calculate everything. Urushihara told him the price and Ashiya began calculating. "Fine but only that." Ashiya finally came to a conclusion. 'Maybe this will shut him up for awhile at home too.' He thought as he stared at the purple haired boy who ran inside the store. Urushihara grabbed the game and placed it on the counter. He pulled out the money and handed it to the cashier, watching the game get bagged up. His hand timidly grabbed the bag and skipped out of the door. Ashiya looked at him as he came out, "Took you long enough." Urushihara raised an eyebrow. "I have a lot of chores to finish before sire gets home." He added as he started to walk home. The raven haired boy followed silently, 'I wish I could have bought more and went over the budget.' He thought as he listened to the sound of their feet. 'It's in sync.' He added to his thoughts while still listening boredly. Ashiya walked up the stairs to the apartment and headed inside quickly. Ashiya didn't even noticed when Urushihara came in as he started on chores again. 'Off on our own ways... Like always.' Urushihara bit his lip in thought. "A-Ashiya?" He randomly blurted out. "What?" Ashiya had grumbled while folding clothes. "Well. Will we spend tomorrow together also?" Urushihara looked up even though he could tell the taller boy was still focused on the clothes in his hands. "We always do." He calmly answered. "I mean like we did today." Urushihara spoke up. "Hm. I think sire has a day off tomorrow." Ashiya replied as he put the clothes down.