Chapter 20

"......." Urushihara stared Ashiya once he heard the words come out of his mouth. "Did I hear correctly?" Urushihara asked after he was sick of the few seconds of silence. "No. It was joke, Urushihara." Sadao said as Ashiya nodded with a smile. "More of a test actually.." Sadao began, "To see if you actually trust Ashiya but it seems not." Urushihara raised and eyebrow as he looked from Sadao to Ashiya, "I'm not so sure.." He trailed off as he thought. 'I can't trust Sadao.' He talked to himself in his head. Ashiya kept holding Urushihara close as he watched the younger boy think. It felt like an eternity before Urushihara suddenly replied, "I trust you.. Ashiya.." He had put awkward pauses in his announcement as if he was still deciding wether it was the right thing to say or not but the other two didn't seem to think about that too hard. Ashiya grinned, "I knew you could always trust me.." He glanced over at Sadao but saw Sadao just looking for food not even paying attention. "Pfft. Yeah..." The two began to chuckle quietly together as Ashiya sat down infront of Urushihara's computer. The hand of Urushihara grabbed the mouse and began to click as Ashiya watched rather interested in the device. "Ashiya." Sadao began to speak but Ashiya didn't even reply or maybe just didn't hear him. The demon king looked over and saw his servant passed out while still tightly and protectively holding little Urushihara close to his chest. "So hard to play on the computer now." Mumbled the other demon general with a sigh. 'Things are going back to normal.. I don't like it..' Sadao thought as he made a salad for himself.
"Lucifer.." Sadao began but stopped. "Uhm. Yes?" He moved his purple hair and did his best to look at Sadao while still in the older demons arms. "What if we actually did kiss..?" "Why are you asking? Is it because you really did kiss? Because if you two did, I'd probably kill you, Sadao." "I'd never blame Ashiya." He added with a slight smirk.