Chapter 10

I couldn't handle the cliff hanger so here you all go XD
--------
Ashiya's ears twitches, "Am I the only one who heard Urushihara..?" He looked over to where the boy was a few seconds ago. He saw a little bit of his hand barely able to be seen but that was it. "Sire. I'll be back!" He speedily replied before diving under the water, 'How did a life guard not notice?'

Once he found Urushihara he grabbed him and started to swim back to the surface. 'Why did he come if he couldn't even swim?' He questioned before making it back to the surface and putting Urushihara on the cement. Ashiya now climbed up onto the cement and leaned over him. "Urushihara.." He waited a few seconds but got no reply. He laid the side of his head on the demon's chest and listened for his heart beat. "It's slow. Very slow." He commented mainly to himself. Tons of people had gathered now even a life guard but Ashiya knew he could do it himself. "Mouth to mouth.." He whispered but he didn't dare think about it as embarrassing, it was saving one of the best people in the world.
Ashiya pressed his lips to Urushihara's before pressing on his stomach. "Come on!" Sadao had walked up by then and gotten to the front of the crowd. His eyes looked at both of them and he smiled, 'Ashiya really does like Urushihara a lot..'
Ashiya kept doing what he was doing before most people had started losing hope. 'We may need some fear..' He debated with himself if fear would help or not while still doing CPR.

Urushihara's eyes fluttered open and he stared at Ashiya who's lips were against his. 'He saved me.' Letting out a few coughs he looked at the older boy and smiled softly like an angel. "Thanks. For saving my life.." Were the words that came out of his mouth after all the coughing. "Of course. Who wouldn't save your life?" Urushihara took in his reply, 'A lot of people wouldn't save me but he did.. Even if I piss him off..' He considered what this could mean in his head which meant he was ignoring everything that was happening in the real world. Little did he know he had a light pink blush on his cheeks by now from his thoughts. Of course, Ashiya noticed but didn't say anything just feeling relieved that Urushihara was okay. "We should go home guys." It was Sadao now, showing his caring side towards Urushihara. Honestly, Urushihara didn't care if Sadao actually cared or not all that mattered was that Ashiya did care.