Chapter 4

Ashiya sighed as he looked around. "Sire, are you sure you want to come and get groceries with me?" "Sure." Sadao simply replied. They both walked into a the grocery store. "Better than being inside all day." He added and Ashiya just nodded. "Sire, I hate to say this but don't you think you've been a little rude to Urushihara lately?" He asked with a worried tone. "Eh." Is all Sadao could answer back with as he followed Ashiya around. Ashiya grabbed stuff and put it into the basket. 'I feel slightly bad..' He thought and kept putting stuff into the basket. 'Maybe I should have hung out with him today. But I do have chores and sire is home. I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea!' He kept worrying about everything in his thoughts. "Are we ready?" "Oh yes, sire!" Ashiya went up to the cash register and put his stuff on the counter. He watched the total quietly before paying and grabbing the bags. 'I only need to worry about the budget and sire right now.' He thought as he started to walk back towards the apartment. Sadao bit his lip and followed, 'Something must be on his mind. He's been spacing out a lot.' "Are you okay, Sire?" Ashiya asked out of the blue, 'He could be worried about my spacing off.' "Yes but I think there must be something on your mind. Would you like to get it off your chest?" Ashiya didn't know how to respond. "Uhm.. Urushihara seemed to like us hanging out yesterday, I'm slightly confused. I thought he hated us out." He blurted out. "Well.." Sadao started but Ashiya couldn't hear it. All he saw was Sadao's lips moving as his thoughts filled his mouth. He held the bags tighter than before as Sadao's lips stopped moving. As they started to move again Ashiya tried to get out of his trance. 'I should listen to sire!' He thought and suddenly he could hear Sadao's words. "Maybe he just wants to get a friend." Is where Ashiya popped back in. "Yes, yes! That must be it." He wanted this conversation to stop. 'I could just ask him. Maybe when Sadao isn't around though. That could seem as if I didn't believe in Sire's wisdom! I do but it just seems different than that.' Ashiya started to walk again. He climbed up the stairs of the apartment and opened the door. "What happened here?!?" He shouted as he looked around the apartment.